Ample Guitar M Lite II custom chord problem

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just trying out the free Ample Guitar M Lite II to see whether it can do what I need... sounds good, but when I edit a chord, the strummer always plays the edited notes as muted. So if I make completely new chord, the whole thing is muted. Is this just a limitation of the free version?

Please play the keyswitch C0 to switch the articulation to sustain (mute is on D0)

Thanks but that doesn't help. Actually I've found it's not just the edited chords.
So, when I select for example preset chord 1, C maj, with position 1, it sounds fine. When I change it to position 2 (3rd fret), then only the top string sounds; the rest are muted. Same with position 3. That's with C0 pressed. When I press D0 then all strings are muted.
I've tried this on two computers with the same result - one 64-bit and one 32-bit, both Windows 10.

Thanks the AGM lite doesn't have samples on position 2 and 3, so it doesn't sound.

So can I only change the chords in the full version or can I set the Barrés chords? (Example C major)

Yes the full version has full samples.

Return to “Ample Sound”