Melodic Ambient

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone, my new work in ambient-chill style, for your review :) Thanks!
https://soundcloud.com/ambient-music-35 ... -to-notice

Beautiful background music, as ambient should be...
Lovely flow! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Agree with Allomerus. I could fall asleep to this. I mean that in a good way. Well done. :tu:

I enjoyed your ambient music. It has a nice flow of sounds. At 3:15 it sounds like you pulled back a patch with the mod wheel for a few seconds. It was unexpected and for me slightly interrupted the mood for sec but it’s your music.

The dominant patch at the beginning kind of reminded me of the fog horn sounds at the beginning of the Steve Miller Band’s “Song For Our Ancestors” from the 1968 Sailor Album. That song had an ambient feel to it before ambient music was invented. That was before The Joker Album when the band was still creating experimental music.

Thank you for your feedback :) this is very important to me.
Allomerus wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:45 am Beautiful background music, as ambient should be...
Lovely flow! :)

Thank you for your feedback :) this is very important to me.
wagtunes wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:07 am Agree with Allomerus. I could fall asleep to this. I mean that in a good way. Well done. :tu:

Thank you for your feedback :) this is very important to me. "At 3:15 it sounds like you pulled back a patch with the mod wheel for a few seconds." Maybe you're right and it was unnecessary...
fastlanephil wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:19 am I enjoyed your ambient music. It has a nice flow of sounds. At 3:15 it sounds like you pulled back a patch with the mod wheel for a few seconds. It was unexpected and for me slightly interrupted the mood for sec but it’s your music.

The dominant patch at the beginning kind of reminded me of the fog horn sounds at the beginning of the Steve Miller Band’s “Song For Our Ancestors” from the 1968 Sailor Album. That song had an ambient feel to it before ambient music was invented. That was before The Joker Album when the band was still creating experimental music.

like :clap: :tu:

Thank you! :)
Kalamata Kid wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:34 am like :clap: :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”