Re: Does anyone know which plugin the acoustic guitar are from?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This song was made in 2008, so the plugin would have been made that year or before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tooKFU7BxYU

sounds like a regular old acustic guitar from any old rompler plugin to me.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Why do you never assume its a real instrument?
This kind of sound cannot leave any question open, just take any...
I guess there are millions of sample sets or vsts which can reproduce that most simplistic guitar, so do the search yourself...
And nobody would know for sure if and what vst had been used for it, and its completely unimportant if you would know it or not...
Just make music...

Why do you think its a plugin?

Out of his 10 or so threads with the same question, I guess he has no idea how music was made 20 years ago...

No idea, but the piece probably would have benefited from a real guitar as this sounds so flat and lifeless.

I agree with the above ^^ just worry about making the music and you can probably find something that sounds a lot better than this.

Thank you everyone for your help and I am sorry for my late reply!

there is plenty of guitar vst plugins out there.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Thank you for letting me know, Halonmusic!

EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

That's awesome, thank you, Halonmusic!

no problem

Excuse me OP. But what was the song from the YT link? The link is most certainly dead and related searches came up with nothing

Hi testingtest12, I think I have deleted the video, if I am not mistaken. Sorry about that! But thank you for your reply!

anthonykrrishdesilva wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:32 am Hi testingtest12, I think I have deleted the video, if I am not mistaken. Sorry about that! But thank you for your reply!
You don't remember who was the artist or band (or song) either? (from the video)

Return to “Instruments”