king OZ records: NEW - william de-esser

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

From the VSTplug programming coalition and king OZ records comes its first commercial product, the VSTplug william de-esser.

To buy in the marketplace ($5.00 USD):
https://www.kvraudio.com/marketplace/vs ... oz-records

For more info@KVRaudio:
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/vstplu ... ds/details
Last edited by kingozrecords on Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Too bad DeBess from Airwindows smokes this and is free. Well.... according to you it's free.

Maybe the product you mention is a great product but I've never suggested the Airwindow products are free or otherwise.
However, I've studied audio engineering for about four years and have mixed every day for the last six. This product is made with some of the better technologies available outright with LU support, ZDF, RBJ, and TDF2 filters. I also have been studying the staggering work of Cytosonic and I have been learning what I can from some of his compressor models. Furthermore, the staggering prowess of Martin Vicanek has ended up in this product in the way of TDF2 and ZDF filters.

I assure that the inner workings of this plugin are not just thrown together and it can keep up with the waves brand de-esser. I have not tried this Airwindows de-esser you mention however.

I've tried some fancy de-essers with interesting variations but often they have color. This won't add an overly smooth or chorus like color as a result of its usage.

I took some courses online and My marks at some coursera courses are straight a's, notably music courses and mixing tutelage from Berklee college. These marks and certificate links are available in My portfolio.
https://leattol.com

Good luck to you and to Airwindows. :)

Wait, it's free on your website but 5$ in the kvr market place?

Some questions: how can I set the width of the de-ess filter? What is T2 for? Can it do wide-band processing like the FabFilter one? Does it do oversampling?

Some suggestion: I don't get why the filter selection is up in the VU and not by the filter frequency. It's unnessecary mouse movement imo.

Btw is that header-picture on your website photoshopped? Something seems very odd there...

Greetings, and thankyou from VSTplug for your business.

Here are your files:

KingOZ: VSTplug william de-esser
No downloadable files found.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

kingozrecords wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:17 pm Maybe the product you mention is a great product but I've never suggested the Airwindow products are free or otherwise.
Umm actually you did. You might want to look at your posts in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=532267&p=7528551#p7528551

Based on that, I'm not sure why anyone would buy anything from you.

lol, if I make some money I'll definitely send some money to airwindows. It's a good use and I am glad that a developer like airwindows can get such stalwart supporters.

It's really nice to see, if I make some money off of this that'll be the first thing that I do.
OK? I've been broke, that's the truth of it. I'll want a donation stub though, so that these wily airwindows fans will be satiated by My proof of good will. It's like being swarmed by supporters, lol. It's a good cause, that's cool.

And to the other individual who was wondering about the purchase (0.00), that spot on the site was for a demo, I'm sorry you beat Me to the instance when I had set the item so it cannot be purchased. I'll be uploading a demo to the site soon I hope.

I suppose I could set it to be sold at the VSTplug site anyways. I suppose most of the sales would be here; but I wanted to make a point of making sure that a few of My products would not be sold at both Pluginboutique.com and KVRaudio but some are exclusive because KVRaudio means a lot and the services it provides are a constructive endeavor for music overall imo. I guess I'll set it to be sold for 5.00, because I don't know how to remove the add to cart feature from the product I use for My site :/.
Symphony Sid wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:19 pm
kingozrecords wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:17 pm Maybe the product you mention is a great product but I've never suggested the Airwindow products are free or otherwise.
Umm actually you did. You might want to look at your posts in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=532267&p=7528551#p7528551

Based on that, I'm not sure why anyone would buy anything from you.
Yeah yeah :)
Aloysius wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:34 pm Greetings, and thankyou from VSTplug for your business.

Here are your files:

KingOZ: VSTplug william de-esser
No downloadable files found.
I'll PM you with a free DL link. You beat me to the site update.
DPhil wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:22 pm Wait, it's free on your website but 5$ in the kvr market place?

Some questions: how can I set the width of the de-ess filter? What is T2 for? Can it do wide-band processing like the FabFilter one? Does it do oversampling?

Some suggestion: I don't get why the filter selection is up in the VU and not by the filter frequency. It's unnessecary mouse movement imo.

Btw is that header-picture on your website photoshopped? Something seems very odd there...
T2 is an extra amount of compression that can be added to smooth the final result over. It doubles as a compressor.

Header picture? It's a photo but I should add some jpeg compression artifact emulation because it looks sharp on the edges.

The filter selection is there so that it is close to the solo selection button, I wanted all buttons in the same spot. I'll send you a free dl link in your pm to settle your curiosity.

Yippie. Thanks! :hyper:

Ok, PM'd regarding that and thanks for the feedback really appreciate it.

I was thinking I'll make a selection button allowing simple or advanced view in the case or event that people just want a simpler way of achieving the same effect with something like one knob or two.

It's probably a good idea but frankly I did not want to copy waves, they make a good product; I wouldn't want to rip off their de-esser; albeit it's hard not to because they're the industry standard.

is this a real thread?

kingozrecords wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:45 pm Ok, PM'd regarding that and thanks for the feedback really appreciate it...
Got it! :tu:

vurt wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:49 pm is this a real thread?
Is this just fantasy?

I like your music vurt

kingozrecords wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:29 pm
I like your music vurt
thanks.

Now updated to 1.2 with full automation support.
Mousewheel support being added next.

https://www.kvraudio.com/marketplace/vs ... oz-records

edit: worth adding too, now there's a demo dl available for those who wish to test out the william.

Return to “Effects”