RELATED
PRODUCTS

spaceman wrote:hmmm chillies :D
no sirup in space? :o
"It dreamed itself along"

mellotronaut wrote:
spaceman wrote:hmmm chillies :D
no sirup in space? :o

there is, but chillies and their gas producing properties are more valued in applications of combustion and the propelling of bodies in space.
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

Not sure why Orange 3 hasnt been mentioned. A really nice and deep Microwave refill. The samples are very crisp and I find myself using the simple waves a lot.

I also recommend the Soundcells refills. They have a lot of soul and with some nice detailed soundesign suitable for slightly more lofi, mellow music.

+1 for Soundcells, lots of atmosphere in those demos :)

/Michael
www.xsynth.com - Sound Synthesis with Vintage flavour

fridtjof wrote:Not sure why Orange 3 hasnt been mentioned. A really nice and deep Microwave refill. The samples are very crisp and I find myself using the simple waves a lot.

I also recommend the Soundcells refills. They have a lot of soul and with some nice detailed soundesign suitable for slightly more lofi, mellow music.
I've had the Orange XTension refill for ages and always liked it. I assume Orange 3 is a sequel to it? Is it new sample content or just reworked for NN-XT and combinators etc? I hadn't checked out soundcell in the past, but definitely will. Thanks for the recommendation.

Reasonbanks Orange 3 apparently has a whole new range of NNXT instruments. Not really what I use as I like the old school simple synth sounds.
But there is a lot of stuff in there and pretty sure it's almost free to upgrade.

"Red Mouse Meets Thor" wich is an add-on for "Red Mouse Workstation" is very nice too. It can be used seperately.
"man i intended to just do a minimal electro dnb track and now I got an epic orchestral intro with pipe organs and timpani and everything!ARG" - John B

Doug1978 wrote:
jobromedia wrote:If you are after intense voices then you should really check out Voices of the apocalypse. Awesome choirs to say the least. Fits pretty decent your ambient strive.

Watcha jobromedia - sorry do you know where I can find a link/site where I can purchase this (I've tried the East West site without success)?

The only places which seem to offer it are some dodgy freebie sites, and I don't fancy a virus (and particularly one associated with the 'apocalypse' :D !)

Thanks
Doug

Sorry fellows to have to bump my earlier post ( :nutter:!) but please are any of you reasonable people able to answer where I can buy the Voices of the Apocalypse refill without going on a dodgy bit-torrent site?
(I have searched 'quite' hard, and East West / Platinum Leap weirdly don't seem to have a refill of it on their site, even though they helped make it).

esoundz is running a $99 GB for a lot of refills.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 38#3819938

the moon echo audio bundle is the best refill pack hands down , wow!

Don’t think I’ve ever seen an 11 year old necro thread before

Scary four-dimensional stuff. :o

Forgotten wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:06 am Don’t think I’ve ever seen an 11 year old necro thread before
thought id revive it

as i only just bought it

think there running 50% off the bundle atm with the code reason50 least thats what i got , best refills ever

Return to “Instruments”