The Running Man - featuring the sounds of the Novation Summit synthesizer

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Running Man - featuring the sounds of the Novation Summit synthesizer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU2OhgWn2jw

Great sounds. Good 80's sci/fi soundtrack quality. The modern tinge and thick pads were great as well.

I enjoyed that thanks. Must watch the movie again sometime. :)

Well done, lovely!
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:53 am I enjoyed that thanks. Must watch the movie again sometime. :)
It's nice. :) It's been ages since I last watched it though... must have been almost in the late 80's, if I think about it.

Nice track as well.

Good old nostalgi, nicely done!

chk071 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:52 am
thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:53 am I enjoyed that thanks. Must watch the movie again sometime. :)
It's nice. :) It's been ages since I last watched it though... must have been almost in the late 80's, if I think about it.

Nice track as well.
Zeekuh wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:05 pm Good old nostalgi, nicely done!
Thanks!

core wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:40 am Well done, lovely!
core wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:40 am Well done, lovely!
Thanks!

thejonsolo wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:53 am Great sounds. Good 80's sci/fi soundtrack quality. The modern tinge and thick pads were great as well.
Thank you!

That's one great sounding synth. Great job on the music!
Well done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Allomerus wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:39 pm That's one great sounding synth. Great job on the music!
Well done! :)
Thank you!

Return to “Music Cafe”