iplug2, example build problem..

DSP, Plug-in and Host development discussion.
Dewdman42
KVRAF
1765 posts since 14 Mar, 2006

Post Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:33 am

I'm checking out iplug2 for possible use on a plugin. Just tried to clone the GitHub repo and build the examples with the provided build_all script, but I get complaints about provisioning profile acme something er other not being registered. (on OSX Mojave).

Code: Select all

error: No profiles for 'com.AcmeInc.standalone.IPlugControls' were found: Xcode couldn't find any Mac App Development provisioning profiles matching 'com.AcmeInc.standalone.IPlugControls'. Automatic signing is disabled and unable to generate a profile. To enable automatic signing, pass -allowProvisioningUpdates to xcodebuild. (in target 'APP' from project 'IPlugControls-macOS')
Anyone have any hint about what I need to do in order to get the examples to build? I am new to OSX development, so I don't know what the rules are about "signing".
MacPro 5,1 12core x 3.46ghz-128gb 10.14, X32+AES16e-50

AnalogObsession
KVRist
258 posts since 3 Oct, 2018

Re: iplug2, example build problem..

Post Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:20 am

Hi,

Not tried "build_all script", before. Please, open project or workspace and try building which version you want to build.

You want to build .app or .vst/.au/.vst3?
http://analogobsession.com/ VST2, VST3, AU for WIN & MAC

hibrasil
KVRian
799 posts since 24 Jun, 2002 from UK

Post Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:51 am

hello,

better to ask about iPlug2 on the slack channel https://join.slack.com/t/iplug-users/sh ... jBkYzRkZDc

short story... it's under heavy development and the build scripts need updating. For now, you should open the XCode workspace

oli
My Website | iPlug2 | Web Audio Modules - WAMs | Oli Larkin Plugin's Facebook
Available for Audio Dev tuition via Skype (IPlug/JUCE/C++)

Dewdman42
KVRAF
1765 posts since 14 Mar, 2006

Post Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:07 am

Thanks guys, I will try Xcode and also slack with some more questions I have about iPlug2
MacPro 5,1 12core x 3.46ghz-128gb 10.14, X32+AES16e-50

Return to “DSP and Plug-in Development”