[Techno] Flare

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mindstuff,
Thank you for reviewing my song! Now your song: this song evokes various thoughts and impressions for me. At times, I feel like I am in a nightclub with dancing taking place. Other times I feel the song is rather repetitive, and I would like to hear some good vocals with it. Or have it play with something visual taking place: a movie or film or video, or watching people dance, with lights and lasers. The song sounds quite professional to me, very good sound quality. I got more into the groove on the second listen, and it seemed less repetitive. I think it is very well done for the genre. Cheers! :)
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

aaron aardvark wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:56 am mindstuff,
Or have it play with something visual taking place: a movie or film or video, or watching people dance, with lights and lasers.
At some point when I'm happy enough with my music (nowhere near close yet) I was thinking of working on visuals to go with. Would be a fun project. Thanks for the listen (and twice wow!).

@mindstuff I like this!! sounds very good. I agree a bit with aaron, maybe add some more variation to it? But as I type this and listen maybe not. Good track!!!

BPM seemed a little slow for me.
Would be nice if you added some vocal chops, would have been great. Its because you don't have a strong lead sound that the vocals are missed more.
Overall, pretty good though. :tu:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned overly loud hi-hats. Apart from that, really cool track.

Return to “Music Cafe”