RELATED
PRODUCTS

AnX wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:31 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:44 pm
korg will become "grok"
that's the past, not the future...

all depends on which way youre travelling :ud:

The future will bring more of two kinds of synthesizers:

1) Simple ones that anyone can use to easily create a limited range of sounds without needing to know anything about sound synthesis. Click this, click that, and maybe click one more thing, and you’re done.

2) More complicated ones that will require a lot of time and energy and understanding on the part of the user to learn how to create new sounds, especially long ones that change in weird ways over time.

vurt wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:51 pm cars will have built in synths to play with while the car drives itself and "the frickin lazer cannons" auto target zombie robot mutants.
What's the difference between a zombie robot mutant and vurt's modular? I'd like to see vurt's face when his modular is incinderated in a false positive takedown. :)
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

3D, holographic, room-sized spectral imaging with lasers that you have to move about like Catherine Zeta Jones in Entrapment in order to massage certain granular et al. effects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX2_LCUkhDs

I'm working on my Yoga in anticipation. Just a few years away--sometime between Orange Vocoder and Zebra 3 coming out.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

AnX wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:31 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:44 pm
korg will become "grok"
that's the past, not the future...

really ????????? :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Krakatau on Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

The more we understand the mind and emotions the more we can create the right sound for the right moment, especially with sophisticated ways to analyze our brains. It'd be nice to see our state, a, and know we want b, then ai can suggest different ways to get there to reach deeper and more sustained euphonic listening.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

spunkmuffin wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:43 am
vurt wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:51 pm cars will have built in synths to play with while the car drives itself and "the frickin lazer cannons" auto target zombie robot mutants.
What's the difference between a zombie robot mutant and vurt's modular? I'd like to see vurt's face when his modular is incinderated in a false positive takedown. :)
why assume "false positive"? :borg:

izonin wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:08 pm The Future of Synthesizers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF--LJ3JREQ
Sounds like a ton of other plugins already available... :shrug:
Last edited by Forgotten on Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vurt wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:26 pm https://youtu.be/z2myFLUDB74
:lol:

I love looking back to old shows like that where they try to take a look at the future.

they all come with butglar alarms because the bloody crime rate is so high.
bloody bastards stealing your synthesisers.

:hihi:

i love the liquisynth!
the water makes it easier to move on the keys!!!

Forgotten wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:26 pm
izonin wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:08 pm The Future of Synthesizers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF--LJ3JREQ
Sounds like a ton of other plugins already available... :shrug:
Yeah, but did you notice the price? 1 euro - the Future of Synthesizers.

On a more serious note, it looks like a fantastic synth and probably the deal of the century.

Interesting....in the end of the video he says the price will be one euro..... Hmmm, regarding the plugin analyse the user, you will pay with your usage tracking data :) (just joking)
If this will be one Eur, it will be the biggest promotion until now :)
Anyway, I didn't plan to spend for music software this year, but for this price, this can be an exception.

Return to “Instruments”