Some chill beat

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bump?

Is that tape emulation crackles or just some synth pops? Can't tell. Seems too rhythmic to be a tape emulation. That ending. Abbey Road Tape? Anyway, interesting piece. Really screams for vocals and a full arrangement. But works on its own. Good job. :tu:

wagtunes wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:55 pm Seems too rhythmic to be a tape emulation.
Does it sound... Tantric? 8)

i like. its a great ambience and could stand on its own without vocals (imho but everyone has his preferences). i had the same feelign regarding the pops though. they are tad distracting and dont add maybe anything to the song :)
SYS 64738

Distorted Horizon wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:55 pm
wagtunes wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:55 pm Seems too rhythmic to be a tape emulation.
I don't know. What's Tantric?

wagtunes wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:40 pm
Distorted Horizon wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:55 pm
I don't know. What's Tantric?
I was trying to give a hint about DS tantra :P

I enjoyed the chord progression, the added melody and rhythm. Smooth and relaxing. My ears need a bridge though, or some kind of departure from the basic progression for contrast.

Smooth. I was wondering about the glitchy thwips, knew it was intentional, gotta love Tantra.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Nice mood :tu:

I would prefer some verb on the drums ...
but that's personal taste.

(( D ))

Nice mood, great background music.
A tad reverb on the drums would add to the feel.
Well done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Return to “Music Cafe”