Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Send support ticket, only way they know to fix things and prioritize bug issues.

There's a bug in V1.5.5 ...?

- Open OSC 1 play the saw.
- Open OSC 2 play both saw.

The second OSC doesn't contain anything in the route except of Mst.Filter and Output.
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

ReboundAudio wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:36 pm There's a bug in V1.5.5 ...?

- Open OSC 1 play the saw.
- Open OSC 2 play both saw.

The second OSC doesn't contain anything in the route except of Mst.Filter and Output.
I had the same problem when I created a custom init preset in 1.5.x which I linked in the "sys" page as a start preset/template. That behaviour in OSC 2-8 having almost nothing in the route is a bug confirmed by Rene and it will (hopefully) be fixed in the next update.

Is it normal behaviour for the MIDI CC assignments to reset per patch? Is there some editable cfg file i can make it permanent?
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

yes it saves with your patch. On the SYS page there is a tabl MIDI, where all this can be stored, im/exported

great, thanks.
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

❤️❤️❤️ 30% off my Avenger skins for Valentine's Day.
Use discount code '30love'.

https://stefken.wixsite.com/skins/

DAB1-1200.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stefken wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:51 pm ❤️❤️❤️ 30% off my Avenger skins for Valentine's Day.
Use discount code '30love'.

https://stefken.wixsite.com/skins/

DAB1-1200.jpg

Nice!!

Thanks ! :)

My latest Avenger tutorial. How to create an easy DJ Sweep effect for any preset.
https://youtu.be/276VnyIU-8A

Is this codemeter software OK to install then? Don't remember seeing anything about this when I bought Avenger a few months ago

I wouldn’t (and haven’t), but at least some, and perhaps many, people have successfully. I think the past dozens of pages of debate pretty much present the issue in full, and I’m not going to restart the fight; at this point, it’s up to you.
Last edited by SirkusPi on Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For me CodeMeter works fine in the background. I have to say that I am using a Dongle and my machine(s) are not on the internet, just on a local Network. Everything's fine so far.

Biome_Digital wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:32 pm Is this codemeter software OK to install then? Don't remember seeing anything about this when I bought Avenger a few months ago
It changed mid ways... But I wouldn't if I had other copy protections mechanisms already installed. It f*cked up the elicenser and iLok drivers.

My Windows PC is on the internet and uses iLok software (no dongle). Avenger + Codemeter is working OK for me.

Return to “Instruments”