Enzyme // Deep, Electronica, Synths

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys,

Something different, no genre specific - something between electronic, deep-house and some abstract synth and melodies. Anyways, hope somebody likes it. And any feedback much appreciated. Cheers.

https://soundcloud.com/dreamermusiclv/enzyme

Sounds great! I dig the relaxing grooves. 8)

It seems to meander in different directions. In your next track, it might be better to focus on the strongest sections and stay with them longer.

Frantz wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:04 pm Sounds great! I dig the relaxing grooves. 8)

It seems to meander in different directions. In your next track, it might be better to focus on the strongest sections and stay with them longer.
Hey Frantz. Thanks for the comments and the advice :phones: I do have troubles to focus on a single section and tend to wander away :dog:

Nice. Unique. Mixing sounded OK (on my headphones here).

Bansaw wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:14 am Nice. Unique. Mixing sounded OK (on my headphones here).
Thank you for the input. I was going for unique :tu: at least that his how it sounded for me

Kind of like an adventure where you're going through all sorts of different towns. Personally, I enjoyed it but I'm not as much into the structured stuff, which is why I like prog rock so much. Something like this is refreshing. And I didn't think it veered too much off the road. I think it all glues together nicely. But that's just my unconventional opinion. So take it with a very tiny grain of salt.

TLDR - I like it. :tu:

wagtunes wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:02 pm Kind of like an adventure where you're going through all sorts of different towns. Personally, I enjoyed it but I'm not as much into the structured stuff, which is why I like prog rock so much. Something like this is refreshing. And I didn't think it veered too much off the road. I think it all glues together nicely. But that's just my unconventional opinion. So take it with a very tiny grain of salt.

TLDR - I like it. :tu:
cool 8) thanks for the refference for "like an adventure" and glad you liked it

I thought it moved around perfect. Very nice.

Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you enjoyed it :tu:
empphryio wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:46 pm I thought it moved around perfect. Very nice.

I also enjoyed the changes. I like stuff that moves about. Hence Progrock is what I mostly make!
Nice change at 3:12. My only suggestion would be to have another listen to the kick and see if you still like when you have used it...
Well done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Cool, nice to hear :wink: Yeah, I'm not fully happy with the kick (do not know what you pictured, but i wanted it to be more lower in sub region and fatter), but since I created the melodies already 2 years ago I think I went over 7 different kicks through several months and enough was enough, time to move on :neutral:
Allomerus wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:19 am I also enjoyed the changes. I like stuff that moves about. Hence Progrock is what I mostly make!
Nice change at 3:12. My only suggestion would be to have another listen to the kick and see if you still like when you have used it...
Well done! :)

Return to “Music Cafe”