Mastrcode synths

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Final version is available at mastrcode fb page.. And seems like if people are willing to make presets for factory bank, those can be sent to contact@mastrcode-music.de

Distorted Horizon wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:48 pm Final version is available at mastrcode fb page.. And seems like if people are willing to make presets for factory bank, those can be sent to contact@mastrcode-music.de
Something from me :)Cheerz :)
https://files.fm/u/qfszksxz

It is a nice buzzy supersaw synth, wont be replacing JP6K though.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

LeVzi wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:05 am It is a nice buzzy supersaw synth, wont be replacing JP6K though.
Why you think that? Same structure than in jp6k but has a mod matrix.

Since T-Force 1.5 all mastercode stuff could be used among any popular pro synths,in some cases have more authentic sound than some paid ones,personal opinion :)

He added osc retrig, phase and monomode last night :tu:

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:58 am Since T-Force 1.5 all mastercode stuff could be used among any popular pro synths,in some cases have more authentic sound than some paid ones,personal opinion :)
+1

I'm seriously considering about getting rid of my vstis and using only mastrcode synths.. Waiting with interest, what kind his bass synth will be :hyper:

Then he'll have fm/unison/subtractive all around synth, unison jp8000 synth and bass synth in his catalog :hyper:

Distorted Horizon wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:59 am I'm seriously considering about getting rid of my vstis and using only mastrcode synths.. Waiting with interest, what kind his bass synth will be :hyper:
Really? I never felt like his synths are remarkably exciting. Sort of typical freeware/Synth1/whatever league. To each his own.

chk071 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:01 am
Distorted Horizon wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:59 am I'm seriously considering about getting rid of my vstis and using only mastrcode synths.. Waiting with interest, what kind his bass synth will be :hyper:
Really? I never felt like his synths are remarkably exciting. Sort of typical freeware/Synth1/whatever league. To each his own.
They do what I need them to do.. And I have nfr license for Dune2 and Serum for things they don't :hihi:

alot of my synths can do it but i bought a jp 8000 yesterday :)

robindrieghe wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:29 am alot of my synths can do it but i bought a jp 8000 yesterday :)
Nice :clap: How you think it compares to The saw?

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon May 17, 2021 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:10 pm
Distorted Horizon wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:48 pm Final version is available at mastrcode fb page.. And seems like if people are willing to make presets for factory bank, those can be sent to contact@mastrcode-music.de
Something from me :)Cheerz :)
https://files.fm/u/qfszksxz
Final version changed a bit so you may want to check your presets, if there's any mono stuff.
Vortifex wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:08 am Could you please put a download link in your OP.
Not yet. In the facebook page he asked that people would not share the link yet, until there's factory preset bank ready. But it's available from his facebook page :tu:

Distorted Horizon wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:01 am
robindrieghe wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:29 am alot of my synths can do it but i bought a jp 8000 yesterday :)
Nice :clap: How you think it compares to The saw?
dont know, just bought it for collection...will play later maybe :)

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon May 17, 2021 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”