share my trance music

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/zander-hsu/trans ... instrument

this track stereo image is special^^ i don't know sound like

thank you for listen

Needs a bit of EQ to tame some of the highs. Musically, it's pleasant enough. A little repetitive. Would like a little more variation musically, especially for such a short piece. Appears to essentially be two sections copied and pasted. Its not bad. I just think there is room for improvement.

Having said all that, wasn't all that bad a listen. That it is relatively short helped a lot. I give it 6.5 out of 10 stars.

wagtunes wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:58 pm Needs a bit of EQ to tame some of the highs. Musically, it's pleasant enough. A little repetitive. Would like a little more variation musically, especially for such a short piece. Appears to essentially be two sections copied and pasted. Its not bad. I just think there is room for improvement.

Having said all that, wasn't all that bad a listen. That it is relatively short helped a lot. I give it 6.5 out of 10 stars.
Thank you for your Suggest!

sorry for my english is poor

Thank you very much^^

Parts of it were good.
I think its slightly over-compressed for me, that coupled with the sidechaining, makes it a bit too much.
The song took a long time to get going, about 50 seconds. Needs to be starting faster than that otherwise people lose interest quickly.
1:14 that transition needs some work. needs perhaps an element to link the two parts together.

Bansaw wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:42 pm Parts of it were good.
I think its slightly over-compressed for me, that coupled with the sidechaining, makes it a bit too much.
The song took a long time to get going, about 50 seconds. Needs to be starting faster than that otherwise people lose interest quickly.
1:14 that transition needs some work. needs perhaps an element to link the two parts together.

thank your Suggest!

very help for me~

Return to “Music Cafe”