Electronic music meets reactive graphical artwork

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Interesting. You and Vurt should get together. He does stuff similar to this. Just a little more out there.

Interesting soundscape and artwork!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Looks great! Did you use some audio viz software for that or did you do it the hard way?

pekbro wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:52 am Looks great! Did you use some audio viz software for that or did you do it the hard way?
It was done mostly in Blender, some of it with the audvis add-on and the rest by hand.

Thanks everyone, glad you find it interesting!

Monday Idiot wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:34 am
pekbro wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:52 am Looks great! Did you use some audio viz software for that or did you do it the hard way?
It was done mostly in Blender, some of it with the audvis add-on and the rest by hand.

Thanks everyone, glad you find it interesting!
Ok thx, nice job. I haven't been paying much attention to blender's development for a while.
I'll have to check that plugin out.

-Cheers

Great visuals in the video, good job on those. Nice Avante Garde style music to go with it, nice one.
I invite you to 'voyage' over to https://adrianearnshaw.com, sign up for some fun e-mail 'blasts', and look forward to helping you launch your ears - and projects - into the stratosphere.

quite enjoyed ...

Thanks! There will be more to see and listen in the next few weeks, I'll post them here when there's something new.

Great music and accompanying video. The film got me thinking about "The Andromeda Strain".

Good work :)

Interesting and unique.
I tried to get into Blender, jsut the learning curve was a bit to steep and I didn't have the time.
I think you'd like fractals judging by the video.
There's a good free fractal generator called Mandlebulb 3d which you may like ( MB3D. )

Last edited by Bansaw on Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-duplicate post-

Cool video and music.
www.music-artwork.com / Get a unique small piece of art as a cover for your music

Return to “Music Cafe”