Harley Benton Prototypes vid

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've had serious issues with Martins I've bought from Thomann, as well as with a few other brands. Thankfully, 30 day refund had my back. I am sure they don't do a '55 point inspection' like Sweetwater. Even there, I've read reviews from less than impressed customers. There's a couple of shops in the UK that claim to inspect and setup to customer specs, but I never bought anything from them ( and likely never will, now).

I expect that if you get a HB guitar without major issues, you'll get a bargain.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

i cant ride a motorbike :shrug:

Not even a Harley Quinn?
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

you leave dr harlene quinzel out of this :o

(i do prefer the harlequin version to baseball ho)

shes so loverly :love:
20200212_153509.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bombadil wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:50 pm I am sure they don't do a '55 point inspection' like Sweetwater. Even there, I've read reviews from less than impressed customers.
They can't please everybody, they could give away cash on Amazon and somebody would complain in the reviews, but that's Amazon. :dog:

Does Martin offer free Luthier services?
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Afaik, no.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

The Noodlist wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:11 pm
Bombadil wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:50 pm I am sure they don't do a '55 point inspection' like Sweetwater. Even there, I've read reviews from less than impressed customers.
They can't please everybody, they could give away cash on Amazon and somebody would complain in the reviews, but that's Amazon. :dog:
Yeah, but I can sift reasonably well.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

its the poor workers putting the free cash in the envelopes i feel for :(

f**k you bezos :tantrum:

arrrgghhh alexa, where the f**k did you get a lazer from? :o

jacqueslacouth wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:12 pm I just picked up an 80s Vantage Les Paul Special knock off for AU$172 (so about three cases of beer to apply a universalish currency). The sad reality is it looks, feels and plays better and sounds "almost" identical to my >$2000 genuine USA made article.
This says a lot.

Vantage gits were very underrated.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

The Noodlist wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:29 am
jacqueslacouth wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:12 pm I just picked up an 80s Vantage Les Paul Special knock off for AU$172 (so about three cases of beer to apply a universalish currency).
This says a lot.
Yes it says Beer is really expensive in Australia. :shock:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:41 pm Yes it says Beer is really expensive in Australia. :shock:
:lol:

Teksonik wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:41 pm
The Noodlist wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:29 am
jacqueslacouth wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:12 pm I just picked up an 80s Vantage Les Paul Special knock off for AU$172 (so about three cases of beer to apply a universalish currency).
This says a lot.
Yes it says Beer is really expensive in Australia. :shock:
good beer yup. they have to import that...

cant believe no one thinks harley is cute :x
thats my cartoon wife you bastards :tantrum:

Return to “Guitars”