Freestyle 1.5 is released! Many new features, time limited offer.

Official support for: newsonicarts.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Freestyle 1.5. is released. This is a major update.

There are a whole host of features including Group Module, structure encapsulation, enhanced navigation, freeze multi's to Nuance and lots more:
https://player.vimeo.com/video/390658655

There is a time limited intro offer of €79 down from €129.

Get it here: https://www.newsonicarts.com/html/freestyle.php

Just to say the 1.5027 update fixes Waves Shell issues.

i am afraid Freestyle 1.5 demo is not allowing "convert to nuance"?

Edit: just seeing on the website that only recalling is not possible :party:

EDIT: I don't see a "Convert to Nuance" option in the right click menu :?

Hi
If you open one of the factory presets e.g. Angel Breath, if you right click on the instrument, in this case Granite, the menu will say Convert To Nuance..can you check?

does freestyle has lifetime updates for free?

No.

so how does it work?
which update will cost and which won't ?
how much +- ?

thanks

Major number updates (going to 2.0, say) will cost. I don't know how much. :D

If when we do a 2.0 update there will likely be a charge, as with Nuance 2.0 and Vice 2.0 (currently in public beta). But I can't say for sure, and if there is a charge I cant say how much it would cost as it would depend on the size of the update.

Every minor update to date of our products (over 10 years now) has been free, I don't see that changing, although again I can't rule anything out (like maybe a small charge for a larger 1.5 type update, but having said that Freestyle 1.5 was pretty huge and that was free).

Plus, any major paid update there would be a grace period of at least 9 months (could be longer as it depends on the public beta duration).

Bear in mind also since 1.0, which I believe came out in 2015, there have been countless updates and some really huge features added for free. Same as all our products.
James Walker-Hall
www.newsonicarts.com

hey newsonicarts I've sent you pm.
thanks!

babyblue wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:30 pm EDIT: I don't see a "Convert to Nuance" option in the right click menu :?
It's been renamed to 'Instrument Freeze'
James Walker-Hall
www.newsonicarts.com

hey
I just tried the demo

I had lots of random crashes :X
I will wait to see if it will get more stable.

Return to “New Sonic Arts”