Tape Stop in Reaktor

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I had a look around but couldn't find anything concrete, a few posts on the NI forums about potential FX with this feature, but does anyone know of a good tape stop effect that can be used in Reaktor ?

There are a few VST's with tape stop features, but surely there must be one in Reaktor ?
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

I just typed in "tape stop effect reaktor 'in google and immediately got a result
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:25 pm I just typed in "tape stop effect reaktor 'in google and immediately got a result
I've stop counted how many times I find things instant ppl ask on forums. If more could spend time type things like that instead of asking...... :dog: Sigh!

Aren't you two a couple of wise a$$es ?

I did the same and the top link takes you to no where, and the other one about the Finger I admittedly missed. But have seen since.

Sorry we can't all be as perfect as you, not like I didn't try to find anything, maybe even a specific ensemble, but hey, no point asking for help, because bellringers like you two are so quick to judge.

whats the point in forums if the answer is poogle?

maybe discussing the tools was the obvious reason for starting a conversation.

LeVzi wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:29 pm
I did the same and the top link takes you to no where, and the other one about the Finger I admittedly missed. But have seen since.

the finger should get you there, can be a bit weird to get to grips with at first (maybe that was just me...) but you set the different fx to be triggered by your keys, then set up the effect parameters to taste :)

Bandsalat
The sound of tangled-up tape without tangling the tape
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/r ... how/12975/

The User Library has a bunch of things, mostly tape echo and crapulation. Tape Machine and Tape Mate are quite good, but old, and you'll probably get better results from dedicated plugs.
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

Thanks Vurt Wakax and Jafo , the finger has the option, but wasn't quite the effect I was after, I'll try the others, but for now, I managed to get Glitch to bridge and I used the tape stop in that.

But I think you might be right, a dedicated plugin might be better, kilohertz or vengeance seem the best options.

Thanks guys.

If you can handle 32bit plugs then Woks Brakeback Mangler has a tape stop feature. I think it was a separate plugin too but you'd have to check his website for current status.

BM though was in the DC14 so still downloadable from KvR: https://www.kvraudio.com/product/brakeb ... ler-by-wok

vurt wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:33 pm the finger should get you there, can be a bit weird to get to grips with at first (maybe that was just me...) but you set the different fx to be triggered by your keys, then set up the effect parameters to taste :)
The start of the sentence is also one of Vurt's pickup lines.

The second part is how he gets them to go away.

cableguys shaperbox 2 does but not free. http://illformed.org/plugins/ has one in there but 32 bit only
Stuck in Aperture Laboratories for a 2nd time!

Return to “Modular Synthesis”