Who else did the Izotope Deal at Plugin Boutique?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion

Did you get the bundle and what do you think?

Heck ya!
46%
maybe
15%
F%*#) Izotope
17%
F%*#) Plugin Boutique
2%
F%*#) Both of them and everyone else
21%

Total votes: 48

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Breaktweaker alone is worth the price of admission, IMHO.

FYI, I have all the full versions of the software in the bundle you bought. I don't use all of it all the time, but I'm glad I have it. Brilliant stuff.

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

:tu:

Also seems like a extremely excellent deal for me...

the elements stuff, will be available for free, when waiting... i have all 4 elements verisons, don't use them. don't get me wrong, it is nothing for me. ozone, neutron, etc. me thinks are great "suites". but i have chosen a different path.
but iris 2, trash 2, are great! i bought breaktweaker, i already like it.

Ploki wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:59 pm
Tj Shredder wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:47 pm As I love my Iris 2 and Trash 2, I switched off the reasonable part of my brain and got BT and SE. Problem, I can’t find a manual for Stutter Edit, the link opens a (local) web page which is obviously broken. Isn’t there a pdf manual around???
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... W5uxgFjoqD

google has made it really annoying to remove itself from its links
Thanks, finally found it in the Library/applications folder. The promised getting started is completely broken though...

Tj Shredder wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:04 pm
Thanks, finally found it in the Library/applications folder. The promised getting started is completely broken though...
yeah, the plugin lacks some love from iZotope, its blatantly obvious.
It's however fairly intuitive, couple of hours with it and you'll know it through and through

I got iris! Considering breaktweaker, have seen so many mixed opinions

Looks like a great deal, but I wont be buying as I already have everything included in the special offer.

Jade_one wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:28 pm I got iris! Considering breaktweaker, have seen so many mixed opinions
depends on what do you expect from it.
for 9$, you can't really miss.

I own Stutter Edit for ~2 years and I never managed to activate it on my 2 offline machines via C/R (even iZ tried to generate me responses, but the product won't accept them). I'm really curious, anybody succeeded?

I did it, but I was displeased by the new installer. It wastes time and counter productive IMO. It's why I make My products simple to install but maybe I will add an installer too, but a simple win one.

kingozrecords wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:55 pm I did it, but I was displeased by the new installer. It wastes time and counter productive IMO. It's why I make My products simple to install but maybe I will add an installer too, but a simple win one.
Yes, installers are usually a pain!
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

9 bucks for Iris 2?! That's just insane!
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

SparkySpark wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:24 pm 9 bucks for Iris 2?! That's just insane!
I got it for free from PB - like many other's too.

Stutter Edit 2 will be released this year.

viewtopic.php?t=539244

I got the elements plugins last year from black friday ($50), and looking at this i'm like damn it, I could have just bought what I needed, trash and rx, and save myself around 30 bucks. I already have Ozone 8 elements. Now I'm also stuck with two other garbage plugins named DDLY and Mobius (not on sale this time)

i do NOT understand the rationale behind making nectar elements where you can't even see what the plugin is doing. It works well on vocals that are already well recorded, not vocals that need a giant EQ curve and 12 resonances to be cut away. Also to mention its pitch correction does NOT let you select a key and it works chromatically. Absolutely useless. The clarity EQ is basically useless. De-esser and compressor are alright. The slider controls threshold. The reverb is too shimmery.

Neutron elements is meh at best. best features are band solo-ing EQ, and vintage compressor. The saturator distorts really easily. The transient shaper could easily be replaced by a free plugin (bittersweet). I don't understand why I would use this in place of FL's stock EQ, compressor (fruity limiter's compression section), and waveshaper when they are simply faster to load and easier on the CPU. And I just prefer to mix by hand. Unless I get into making quantity-over-quality beats (I make EDM)

Iris kills my CPU, I'd have to bounce it out instantly before doing anything else. But really cool concept of spectral selection resynthesis.

Return to “Effects”