New FREE lush reverb, MCharmVerb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

with the new update we released the MCharmVerb, a beautiful lush reverb based on the MTurboReverb engine, has been released for FREE as a gift for your continued support through all these years. Let me know what you think!

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Nice. Thanks very much.

EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

A big THANK YOU!

Thanks. :tu: Free reverb is always good.

Thank you, Vojtech!

Thanks. As a frequent user of free bundle, I have to say the stuff is great and becomes better and better.

Thanks a lot for this gift! Will check it out and try it in actual use. :tu:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Tested this with Inertia's Granulizer 2.2 & found that the overall #size & #length wasnt Huge enough... so I threw 2 Instances in serial on the channel & was very pleased with the Result. So also many thanks from Me, for this generous little Gift! :tu:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Very nice little reverb, thx very much...
I am very happy I bought the open version of the free bundle long time ago!!

Spiffy! MTurboReverb is a great tool. It looks like the designer is included in the free version too. That’s my goto weird living feedback maker. It can also make crazy good reverbs too. Is it just one each of the early and late engines? I probably won’t get around to installing it anytime soon.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Here is a quick walkthrough video explaining some of the features. Hopefully this gives you an idea of how this can be used and the versatility this reverb has.

https://youtu.be/Ra6Fsn6DmnA

Thank you folks! :love:

Ah_diz: There is a designer, but it doesn't really let you program the algorithm. You can still do freaky stuff with it though.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Thank you

Thanks for this gift!

Return to “Effects”