[COVER/VIDEO] Radiohead - Motion Picture Soundtrack with ContinuuMini

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ok nice... I still have to learn to program the Eagan Matrix. If anybody has any good resources on this please let me know.

notechno wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:52 pm Ok, by real I mean that you feel the connection with the instrument as when you play a real piano or a guitar. When you play a cheap midi keyboard I never got the same feeling. There is a disconnect for me is what I'm trying to say.
Then we are talking about different things, i guess. The only thing that makes me feel 'disconnected' from an instrument is latency, where sound is literally disconnected from action. Otherwise, i have played many cheap, bad quality keyboards, 'real' pianos and guitars, and none of them have made me feel that they were not real instruments. In fact, by Deastman's definition (i.e that a real instrument "requires practice and dedication to get the most out of it.".), all are considered real instruments. Of course, that's not to say that there isn't a huge disparity in quality, either of build, or response/expressiveness.

radiohead is one of my favorite bands. your rendition of that song was pretty amazing.

Thanks!

notechno wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:35 am ok nice... I still have to learn to program the Eagan Matrix. If anybody has any good resources on this please let me know.
This is probably the best resource.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbLVeR ... yhHGkCn5tQ
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Great thanks!

Return to “Music Cafe”