PRODUCTS

:clap:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

PunMachine wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:03 pm
Russell Grand wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:58 pm
Great stuff! :tu:

I wish there was a definitive release date for this baby. When Genesis Pro is unleashed, I plan on plunking down the $1.10 the moment she hits the market. :party:
The website was updated yesterday, release date is March 12.
Awesome! Thanks, Pun. :tu:

Heart broken. There's no Mac port, and who knows when/if that will come. Big bummer.

https://yamahamusicians.com/ummet-ozcan ... irst-look/

Easy. Switch to Windows.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

PunMachine wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:56 pm Heart broken. There's no Mac port, and who knows when/if that will come. Big bummer.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

so just make a song with the thousaands of other VSTi's for mac.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Halonmusic wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:38 pm Easy. Switch to Windows.
:tu: :clap: :hihi:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

:D
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

layzer wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:09 pm
PunMachine wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:56 pm Heart broken. There's no Mac port, and who knows when/if that will come. Big bummer.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

so just make a song with the thousaands of other VSTi's for mac.
I've got several, this one has a lot of features I'd love to play with. Not going to change my life, but just a bummer that I may not ever get to try it out.

I can't stand windows. I was a Mac hater until around 2008. I have a PC for gaming but I hate Windows as a work environment now. I'm forced to use it in my day job and can't stand it. OSX is a much more fluid environment, hassle-free workflow, I just love it. Besides, everything I have is set up in/for my mac... even if I wanted to switch it's easier said than done.

PunMachine wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:16 pm
I can't stand windows. I was a Mac hater until around 2008. I have a PC for gaming but I hate Windows as a work environment now. I'm forced to use it in my day job and can't stand it. OSX is a much more fluid environment, hassle-free workflow, I just love it. Besides, everything I have is set up in/for my mac... even if I wanted to switch it's easier said than done.
Well i hate everything apple so :hihi:

Halonmusic wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:58 pm
PunMachine wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:16 pm
Well i hate everything apple so :hihi:
You don't say :roll: :hihi:
Always Read the Manual!

At first I was really excited when I heard the Yamaha VP1, I was totally blown away. I had to have it, but then I couldn't find any on Ebay.

Total bummer.

I thought Debbie Harry was really beautiful and kind of based, but then I found out she was more or less married, and hard to get in touch with. Turns out she was 32 bit.

Bummer.

Billonaires have billions of dollars, I was like "cool I want to be a billionaire too" but then I found out that was 32 bit as well.

What a disappointment. Oh well.

My apple needs 64 bits to be eaten, yes, it's that big :party:

There was this really awesome plugin I wanted.

but unfortunately the developer was just too unprofessional and only released it for Apple.

What a bummer, I really wanted to try the plugin.

overhishead wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:25 pm There was this really awesome plugin I wanted.

but unfortunately the developer was just too unprofessional and only released it for Apple.

What a bummer, I really wanted to try the plugin.
Easy, switch to Apple...

Return to “Instruments”