new member, HI , Q?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
timothy66
KVRer
1 posts since 22 Feb, 2020

Post Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:43 am

HI, I joined by way of an app called "sonicphoto" an app that takes pictures and turns them into sound, that directed me here for discussion but I can;t find any reference to it through search or browsing topics. anyone recognize it? So what I am trying to do is figure out a way to use a photo with distinct X,Y features [ like a mountain range ] and do a linear scan to turn it into music. sort of like how media player makes images that dance to the music only backwards.

Thanks for any reply.

ariston
KVRAF
3563 posts since 28 Jun, 2009 from Wherever I lay my hat

Re: new member, HI , Q?

Post Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:49 am

Are you looking for an app that does this? Photosounder fits the bill in that case. https://www.kvraudio.com/product/photos ... er/details

JerGoertz
KVRAF
2719 posts since 20 Feb, 2004

Post Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:47 am

Imageline Harmor will do that.
A well-behaved signature.

vurt
addled muppet weed
61723 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:01 am

timothy66 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:43 am
HI, I joined by way of an app called "sonicphoto" an app that takes pictures and turns them into sound, that directed me here for discussion but I can;t find any reference to it through search or browsing topics. anyone recognize it? So what I am trying to do is figure out a way to use a photo with distinct X,Y features [ like a mountain range ] and do a linear scan to turn it into music. sort of like how media player makes images that dance to the music only backwards.

Thanks for any reply.
sonic photo forum at kvr

viewforum.php?f=219

:)

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”