Any experience with Beatmachine rompler vsts? (and alternatives?)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm looking at a few of the vst/sample libraries found here (Mainly the romplers)
http://www.beatmachine.co.uk/vst-instruments.html

Any experience with them?
I'm always a little weary of devs without much info. I've been burned before with software that either limits how many times it can be registered (I format my PC yearly), or has other problems with no support.

The instruments I'm looking at are;
Roland R70
Roland U110
EMU EMAXII
Korg DW8000
Yamaha SY22

Are there any existing alternatives for these instruments? Free or otherwise. I've seen some broken links, and sound libraries, but vsts are certainly more desirable.

Hey i just bought the sy22 from beatsmachine volume 1 , i used to own an sy22 and it sounds fantastic, i am using it with Logic pro x, i had to follow the install instructions and it did require a reboot for logic pro x to register it , my only complaint is i wish they would have included volume 2 in 1 install , as i will be getting volume 2 and it requirtes a second install of the same VST , thats how it works , but other than that its defo worth it , let me know if you want to trade some different ones and i will put my sy22 in google drive for you

Return to “Instruments”