David @ MixbusTv has been hacked.

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Shame. This dude is awesome.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Yeah. He's good. Hope he carries on.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I don’t get it. There is a new video up that has David in it. Where did that video come from?

Mushy Mushy wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:14 pm I don’t get it. There is a new video up that has David in it. Where did that video come from?
Just guessing, but it might have been a video that David had left unpublished, for whatever reason The hackers would have the ability to make that stuff publicly viewable :scared:

the 'hackers' might be youtube staff. some people probably didn't like him exposing the machine behind the person who pretended to be a typical home recording artist, who recently 'made it big'.

All seems to be sorted, now :tu:

Great channel, for anybody not yet subscribed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_iHn0_ROPw

:tu: :tu: :tu:

Aloysius wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:44 pm :tu: :tu: :tu:
:tu: indeed

Aloysius wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:15 pm the 'hackers' might be youtube staff. some people probably didn't like him exposing the machine behind the person who pretended to be a typical home recording artist, who recently 'made it big'.
Ooo a conspiracy... do tell!
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

:yawn:
ryan gable says shes the earthly embodiment of baal.
and he doesnt just find his information freely available on wikipedia.

vurt wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:59 pm
:yawn:
ryan gable says shes the earthly embodiment of baal.
and he doesnt just find his information freely available on wikipedia.
TBF thats the only episode of his I've not watched and it's definitely an anomaly. Usually he talks about mixing and mastering, and he's very easy to understand.

seems quite a few folks gettin' hacked then 'coming back' with more support (subscribers) than before they were supposedly hacked. hmmm ... they don't know Juicy Smellit do they? lol... since we are goin' down the conspiracy theory road just thought i would toss that one in lol :dog:

p.s. he wasn't the only one pointing out the 'bedroom producer' lie (false narrative). was it perpetrated by Waves' secret operatives to sell more $29 plugins to the young and gullable? hmm... enquiring minds want to know :hihi:
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

i was hacked and someone replaced all my tracks with melodic and rhythmic pieces with intelligible vocals :o

Return to “Production Techniques”