Video - Probably | taken from Firn - Trust (forthcoming album) - Electronic

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is the video of track four from the forthcoming Firn album Trust.

https://vimeo.com/382738411

Thanks for watching :)

best
NR :phones: :phones:

Love the electro groove. I like the ideas and sounds a lot. I like the beat and percussion sounds. The breakdown and 2nd drop are excellent. The mix could use some work IMO, everything was very up-front w/o much difference in volume or spatial character. I really thought it was short at 2:43 -- could have been developed more. There's enough content and ideas to easily make this a 4+ minute track... How did you make the video? Was it auto-generated or did you put it together?

Will be sharing some of my music soon.

Thank you for watching! Yes, maybe there was space for development to further length of the track, but the essential lies in the shortness ;) - The video was cut together from aged black/white winamp sprites, all in a very low resolution. Glad you liked it! Thanks again..

This has got a "heavier" sound than many of your earlier tracks. It was unexpected, but not unwelcome. I really liked the rhythmic interplay between the different components, both at the beginning and at the end, especially when the Trance Gate arrived. Nice job with the video, too.

Good work :)

I love these retro grooves. They stimulated a bout of involuntary chair dancing. :)

The lo-fi video went well with the track. Great job!

Thanks seismic 1 and frantz for listening and commenting.

Return to “Music Cafe”