Breverb audioMIDI edition????

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's what I found:
"Overloud BREVERB audioMIDI EDITION offers two fully-functioning versions of BREVERB's high-quality reverb algorithims at an unbelievably low price! The audioMIDI EDITION is just a taste of the full BREVERB plug-in and includes fully-functioning versions of the Room and Plate algorithims. Only the selection of parameters is limited, but the algorithms are 100% the same.

Overloud Breverb audioMIDI Edition features

Two Algorithms: Room and Plate.
Modeled after sought-after hardware units.
Each Algorithm is engineered with no compromises in order to achieve maximum quality.
Full EQ section to tailor BREVERB frequency response.
No additional latency introduced.
Very low CPU usage: 120 stereo instances safely opened on a Core2Duo 2.4 GHz MacBookPro.

Overloud Breverb audioMIDI Edition is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for $4.99 USD.
You can upgrade* within 30 days of purchase and get the full version for just $249 USD ($120 off regular price), or upgrade after 30 days and get the full version for $289 ($80 off regular price)."
I passed on that one, and also passed on Breverb when I bought my other Overloud software.

That's the problem with some impulse no-brainer buys. I've gotten great deals on plugins that I never use. :)
esoundz name: Helio

Sorry to bump this, but just wanted to say that I actually really liked the AudioMIDI edition of the plugin. It worked really well for short reverbs on snares and plucked sounds.

As everyone has mentioned, it was completely abandoned after the initial release and for someone like me who wants to move to x64 and keep the plugin, there's no upgrade path to the full version which comes remotely close to the $5 I paid for the AudioMIDI edition.

I'm currently trying to reproduce the sound I love in BReverb with ArtsAcoustic Reverb (hopefully soon to be x64) and Eos.

Cheers guys :)

Try Valhalla Room.Also give PSP Easyverb a try.

Thanks for the suggestions, shall check them out :)

i bought the breverb audiomidi.com edition years ago and am now trying to figure out where to download it from. i'm very confused. anyone have any ideas?

esaruoho wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:30 pm i bought the breverb audiomidi.com edition years ago and am now trying to figure out where to download it from. i'm very confused. anyone have any ideas?
In your Overloud account, if you registered it, you should see a link called Download Installers
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:00 pm
esaruoho wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:30 pm i bought the breverb audiomidi.com edition years ago and am now trying to figure out where to download it from. i'm very confused. anyone have any ideas?
In your Overloud account, if you registered it, you should see a link called Download Installers
since it's an audiomidi.com purchase, the overloud account does not provide it. and they've told me that they refuse to give this version to me, even though i have multiple songs that i can't finish due to not having it. it's a shitty situation. obv. audiomidi.com no longer exists, so i can't get it from there. not sure what to do except try and replace this very specifically colourful reverb with something else, and it'll never sound the same.

esaruoho wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:57 pm
since it's an audiomidi.com purchase, the overloud account does not provide it. and they've told me that they refuse to give this version to me, even though i have multiple songs that i can't finish due to not having it. it's a shitty situation. obv. audiomidi.com no longer exists, so i can't get it from there. not sure what to do except try and replace this very specifically colourful reverb with something else, and it'll never sound the same.
But it also could sound better :tu:

P.S.- I believe you could also demo the full breverb for 15 days and try to find something close to the original that you used.

Do you still have the serial number handy? Is it just the installers you need?

fgimian wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:34 am
just the macos installer, yes
serial numbers i do have handy.

breverb people refused to give me the macos installer. i dunno why they're being like that.

esaruoho wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:05 am
fgimian wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:34 am
just the macos installer, yes
serial numbers i do have handy.

breverb people refused to give me the macos installer. i dunno why they're being like that.
I dropped you a message to see if I can help, please check your KvR inbox.

esaruoho wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:05 ambreverb people refused to give me the macos installer. i dunno why they're being like that.
Overloud have provided one of my shittier customer service experiences, so you're not alone. I mostly avoid that company nowadays.
A well-behaved signature.

-nvm-

Return to “Effects”