Full Bucket Music releases Tricent mk III for Mac & Win VST & AU

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

:love: :love: :love:
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Awesome stuff! I donated some bucks in the past! Thank you Full Bucket! Thank you! :tu:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Pure gold.

Thanks Full Bucket :)

Thank you Björn :hug:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Wow, Wonderfull ! Thank you, Full BUcket !

Lots of aliasing when resonance is maxed out
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Wow if it sound as good the gui is nice it should be a must have !!! Will try it tommorow, thx FBM

Solo strings to see if they work. Does not work on Cubase 7, Windows 10.

That is lovely news, really looking forward to giving this a test drive.
Thanks! :tu:

wagtunes wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:43 pm Solo strings to see if they work. Does not work on Cubase 7, Windows 10.
wagtunes wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:32 pmThis will be my last post in Instruments sub forum forever.
:?:

nevis wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:51 pm
wagtunes wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:43 pm Solo strings to see if they work. Does not work on Cubase 7, Windows 10.
wagtunes wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:32 pmThis will be my last post in Instruments sub forum forever.
Sounds like New Year's resolutions got broken early this year :lol:
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:56 pm
nevis wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:51 pm
Sounds like New Year's resolutions got broken early this year :lol:
I felt this was important enough to warn people that there was a potential problem with the plugin.

And this is why I've been staying away from this sub forum.

Next time I will just let people discover this stuff on their own.

gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:32 pm Lots of aliasing when resonance is maxed out
Not on my end.

nevis wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:51 pm That is lovely news, really looking forward to giving this a test drive.
Thanks! :tu:

and the necessity of this post was? Sad that just on the first page and it's already going off topic with this kind of senseless garbage. Kindly stick to the topic, not who should post where.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Instruments”