IK Multimedia & Joe Satriani want to hear from you!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jamcat wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:53 pm The silence here speaks volumes.

No audio. No video. No forum response.
No AmpliTube Joe Satriani.
Don't worry, there will be an AmpliTube Joe Satriani. We're currently working around his busy schedule of finalizing and releasing his latest studio album in order to get the best product out, with his 100% approval.
Make sure to keep an eye out on the IK Multimedia web site for future news and promotions!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!

take your time and get it right.

So not this month, right?

Satriani's new album isn't coming out until April.
Is that when we'll see AT Satch?
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

jamcat wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:12 pm So not this month, right?

Satriani's new album isn't coming out until April.
Is that when we'll see AT Satch?
We should be hearing some developments soon. Stay tuned to the newsletter to be the first to know.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/newsletter/
Make sure to keep an eye out on the IK Multimedia web site for future news and promotions!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!

Ryan_IK wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:47 pm We should be hearing some developments soon.
Cool.
The 20W Greenbacks are going to be an all-new speaker model, right?
I assume the Brit Green model in AT4 is 25W, like all G12M's after 1967.
https://www.bygonetones.com/celestion-g ... -g12m.html

Is the Satch Green based on a true vintage G12M with the original pre-'67 white voice-coil,
or a new Celestion Heritage Series G12M?

I want to hear about that wonderful physically modelled e-guitar collection that should hopefully be here before too long...then I can jam like Joe any time I want and not have to worry about dozens/hundres of GBs of samples on my storage disk hahaha.

We have the bass. We have the drums. We have...the guitars too? :D
Little Black Dog - 2008-Present

Is this still being released? It went for pre-order in January.

Angle Loss wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:06 pm Is this still being released? It went for pre-order in January.
Absolutely. With Joe's album release and such being sorted now and even with the near-shutdown of our home country we are making progress to get this release at the high standards of both Joe and IK. We'll share more news when we have it. Thank you for your patience.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:25 pm
Angle Loss wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:06 pm Is this still being released? It went for pre-order in January.
Absolutely. With Joe's album release and such being sorted now and even with the near-shutdown of our home country we are making progress to get this release at the high standards of both Joe and IK. We'll share more news when we have it. Thank you for your patience.
Glad to hear it and hope everyone stays well over there in Italy. The Tube Driver, Rockman, and updated 5150 are among my most desired Amplitube wants.

Hope to see you update a standard AC-30 and Plexi Super Lead, and do a Matchless DC-30.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:25 pm
Any news on Amplitube 5? I really could use a better browser and resizable GUI before I buy any more packs or bundles...
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:48 pm Any news on Amplitube 5? I really could use a better browser and resizable GUI before I buy any more packs or bundles...
Not at this time. AmpliTube Joe Satriani will be released before AmpliTube 5 would be.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:12 pm
SLiC wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:48 pm Any news on Amplitube 5? I really could use a better browser and resizable GUI before I buy any more packs or bundles...
Not at this time. AmpliTube Joe Satriani will be released before AmpliTube 5 would be.
Thanks Peter - that's a shame though, they did a good overhaul on ST and I have been expecting it for a while - even Scuffam have a resizable GUI now ;-)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Stay safe all,again, take your time and do this right.

Joe's album drops on Friday...

8)

Joe Satriani's tour has been postponed until April 2021.
Is it true that AmpliTube Joe Satriani has also been postponed until then?

Return to “Effects”