Xils-lab Analog String Machines Bundle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Analog String Machines bundle offers the V+ and X-505 paraphonic instruments for a better price than purchased separately (Intro price : 119€ Msrp : 199€ Purchased separately : 298€)

V+ and X-505 : The main differences between the two instruments
Simultaneous engines
X-505 : 3
XILS V+ : 3
Number of engines
X-505 : 4 (Strings, Synthesizer, Choir, Bass)
XILS V+ : 3 (Strings, Analog Choir, Vocoder)
Strings
X-505 Registers 4'/8'Balance/Mix
XILS V+ : No balance between registers
Analog Choir
X-505 : Similar (not strictly identical)
XILS V+ :Similar (not strictly identical)
Vocoder
X-505 : No Vocoder
XILS V+ :10 bands Vocoder
Bass Section
X-505 : 3 simulatenous sources
XILS V+: No Bass section
Synthesizer Section
X-505 : Full Analog Synthetizer (paraphonic)
XILS V+ :No Synthesizer
as VST Effect
X-505 No
Can be used as an effect.
Effects
X-505 : Chorus, Phaser, Reverb
XILS V+ :Chorus, Phaser, Reverb

* Additionally: The Strings TOD oscillators, the Chorus BBD effect differ between the two instruments.

Some audio demos : Xils-505(I'll add V+ demos later)

Separate A
Separate B
Separate C

* String Machine Bundle : 119€ instead of 199€ until February 29th

* Upgrade from V+ to String Machine Bundle: 39€ instead of 59€ until February 29th
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

I wish this bundle included at least 2 more synths.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

HunterKiller wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:54 am I wish this bundle included at least 2 more synths.
Which ones ?

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

I may bite the bundle upgrade, however what about owners of 505 already, surely they should get a bundle price too, just something I noticed.

breakmixer wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:43 pm I may bite the bundle upgrade, however what about owners of 505 already, surely they should get a bundle price too, just something I noticed.
At the moment -intro price period- it's more interesting to buy the bundle directly than x-505 then an upgrade from 505 to bundle, but at a later point you're right, a possibility to upgrade from 505 to string machine bundle could be offered.

Lotuzia wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:02 pm
HunterKiller wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:54 am I wish this bundle included at least 2 more synths.
Which ones ?
A fully emulated Eminent 310U and an emulated Crumar Performer (or a combo Crumar string synth). That'd be a fully featured string synth bundle.

Over the last 10 to 15 years, you could've bought a billion E310s, as they are constantly being sold throughout North Western Europe, for very reasonable prices, as everyone now knows their value. A whole second hand market and repair community exists for them. In fact many have sold for a fraction of the price of one plugin above.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel

HunterKiller wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:52 am
Which ones ?
A fully emulated Eminent 310U and an emulated Crumar Performer (or a combo Crumar string synth). That'd be a fully featured string synth bundle.

Over the last 10 to 15 years, you could've bought a billion E310s, as they are constantly being sold throughout North Western Europe, for very reasonable prices, as everyone now knows their value. A whole second hand market and repair community exists for them. In fact many have sold for a fraction of the price of one plugin above.
I have a little weakness for the Trilogy, that I proposed to Xils 4/5 years ago. Very underated synth, but maybe lacking the Cult status (Stratus ? :) ) They said 'maybe ... one day'. So who knows.

Lotuzia wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:19 am
HunterKiller wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:52 am
Which ones ?

I have a little weakness for the Trilogy, that I proposed to Xils 4/5 years ago. Very underated synth, but maybe lacking the Cult status (Stratus ? :) ) They said 'maybe ... one day'. So who knows.
Yeah, it needs to be something a lot of people's mouths water over.

Return to “Instruments”