Is Genesis Pro really coming soon?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uh... that was harsh. Please, take that back.

;)

can Apple run Genesis Pro? Because I'm a-gonna need it to.

Is Genesis Pro really coming soon?
Asking for a friend...

overhishead wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:39 pm can Apple run Genesis Pro? Because I'm a-gonna need it to.
From what I've read... no. I'm in the same boat and really bummed about that. Hopefully, the article was wrong, but I doubt it.

PieBerger wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:38 am
Halonmusic wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:58 pm
PunMachine wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:16 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:38 pm Easy. Switch to Windows.
I can't stand windows. I was a Mac hater until around 2008. I have a PC for gaming but I hate Windows as a work environment now. I'm forced to use it in my day job and can't stand it. OSX is a much more fluid environment, hassle-free workflow, I just love it. Besides, everything I have is set up in/for my mac... even if I wanted to switch it's easier said than done.
Well i hate everything apple so :hihi:
You don't say :roll: :hihi:
:oops:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:01 pm
I can't stand windows. I was a Mac hater until around 2008. I have a PC for gaming but I hate Windows as a work environment now. I'm forced to use it in my day job and can't stand it. OSX is a much more fluid environment, hassle-free workflow, I just love it. Besides, everything I have is set up in/for my mac... even if I wanted to switch it's easier said than done.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away! :P

Calenberger wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:30 pm
not if its the only thing you eat...

Calenberger wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:30 pm
:help:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Q: Is Genesis Pro coming out soon?
A: Apple Baaaad.

PunMachine wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:17 pm Q: Is Genesis Pro coming out soon?
A: Apple Baaaad.
You're inferring apple fans are sheep?

It's true :D
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Apple fans, ignore the trolls... There may actually be a way, a quick google search for "run windows vst on mac" returned a couple of workarounds. They're a bit messy and may or may not work, but I'll be trying at least one to see if I can get Genesis to work on my machine.

overhishead wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:39 pm can Apple run Genesis Pro? Because I'm a-gonna need it to.
It sure can!

But only the Apple II :hihi:
Signatures are so early 2000s.

I'm the OP :) 7 years later and my wish has come true. I really really hope the Pro version plays nice in Fl Studio and that it won't have the crashes I used to encounter with the CM version. I am super excited about this release. $1. Hell Yeah!
Play it by ear

PunMachine wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:29 pm Apple fans, ignore the trolls... There may actually be a way, a quick google search for "run windows vst on mac" returned a couple of workarounds. They're a bit messy and may or may not work, but I'll be trying at least one to see if I can get Genesis to work on my machine.
That's a very good example how it is to use Apple crap and how Apple users were manipulated. On Iphone you can't use every app and for some you have to pay because you are using an Iphone, on Android they're free and often have more features. And if you pay thousands of dollars for their "Hipster Design Books" it continues. Apple says "you don't need this and that, so we disabled it for you" and their fanboys praise them like god. And if you ask them what they really like, the answer is "their OS is so great and you can do all what you want ... " But then, they install Windows and emulators .... :D

Do you talk like that in real life too, finishing up with a daft smile? Popular at parties I'm sure.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Return to “Instruments”