As the rush comes (remix)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/antto/motorcycle ... ntto-remix

i guess this is my first remix
the acapella is available on soundcloud, i made a track around it

i'm curious if anyone can classify what genre the result is.. if any
It doesn't matter how it sounds..
..as long as it has BASS and it's LOUD!

irc.libera.chat >>> #kvr

Progressive breakbeat e.g. Hybrid comes to mind. I think a quarter note kick might sound good on this if you wanted to make it more of a house tune. I like what you did, though I haven't heard the original. But the pads and synths are really nice. Mix is good. Weakness IMO is the drums: The pattern is fine but the sounds don't have much impact and are sitting kinda weird in the mix -- could benefit from some processing IMO. Otherwise it's a nice track, good effort.

Will be posting some of my music soon.

Nice track. I didn't listen on good speakers so I won't comment on the technical stuff, but the vibe is good.

Yes, progressive breaks is the genre.

Really good remix - youp kept everything that was good about the original track, which I know and love, and addded your own touch in a nice way.

To my ears the kick sounds somewhat weird, it seriously lacks impact. The rest of the mix is great.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Its good. Like what you've done with it.
The bass is OK but when the vocals come in there is a competition on "what is the focus".
In my mind, in that kind of battle, the vocals should always win. In short, I'd increase the vox by a couple of db.
Good job though :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”