What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

e-crooner wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:46 pm When people here post only the artist and song title, i.e. no video, do readers go to YT and look for the song or simply ignore the post, especially if they don't know the song? 8)
ok I've gone back and put the videos

Bjork - The Anchor Song

https://youtu.be/Etk4_mfk5Zc

Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Spring Goose wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:53 am
e-crooner wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:46 pm When people here post only the artist and song title, i.e. no video, do readers go to YT and look for the song or simply ignore the post, especially if they don't know the song? 8)
ok I've gone back and put the videos
I always ignore posts without a video if I don't know the song.

I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

roots manuva - run come save me
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

air - moon safari.

i rarely listen to "songs" rather i list the album.
i could find the full albums on youtube rips i guess,but not many will listen to a whole album anyway.

as for how i treat other peoples posts.
if its someone i see regularly post stuff i know i like, if they post something ive not heard of, ill check it out.

I was listening to cds, but I've edited mine with videos now if it helps people to listen to it! I noticed the video version isn't exactly the same as the cd version.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”