Quadravox, Gatey Watey, IK British Channel

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
halleric87
KVRer
18 posts since 5 Feb, 2015

Post Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:29 pm

Hi, here's what I have for you:

Boz Digital Lab:
Gatey Watey - $20

Eventide:
Quardavox (Unused License) - $15

iZotope:
Neutron 1 Elements (Unused License) - $5
Ozone 8 Elements (Unused License) - $5

IK Multimedia:
British Channel SSL Strip : $30
(I will pay $20 xfer fee)

Paypal works. Please choose transfer to family/friends option, or add the Paypal fees.
Last edited by halleric87 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Insanelysane
KVRist
481 posts since 24 Jan, 2014

Re: PA Any Plugin $29 Voucher

Post Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:45 pm

Nevermind

User avatar
digitalboytn
KVRAF
1718 posts since 8 Dec, 2008 from Global Cowboy

Re: PA Any Plugin $29 Voucher

Post Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:54 pm

halleric87 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:29 pm
Hi, here's what I have for you:

Plugin Alliance:
PA Leap Year any plugin for $29 voucher - Make an offer
*other than Friedman amp sims
Insanelysane wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:45 pm
The plugin alliance $29 voucher is freely available, you really shouldn't look to profit from it..
:tu:
Sorry - I don't use auto-tune....

User avatar
ATS
KVRAF
6583 posts since 21 Dec, 2002 from MD USA

Re: PA Any Plugin $29 Voucher

Post Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:14 pm

digitalboytn wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:54 pm
halleric87 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:29 pm
Hi, here's what I have for you:

Plugin Alliance:
PA Leap Year any plugin for $29 voucher - Make an offer
*other than Friedman amp sims
Insanelysane wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:45 pm
The plugin alliance $29 voucher is freely available, you really shouldn't look to profit from it..
:tu:

well he's just wasting his time anyhow because no one is that dumb
my music: https://www.soundclick.com/alexcooper
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls ~ Pablo Picasso

halleric87
KVRer
18 posts since 5 Feb, 2015

Re: PA Any Plugin $29 Voucher

Post Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:15 pm

No time wasted at all. It said they are unique codes that you can choose to share with friends.

User avatar
digitalboytn
KVRAF
1718 posts since 8 Dec, 2008 from Global Cowboy

Re: PA Any Plugin $29 Voucher

Post Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:58 pm

Sharing is caring .....
Sorry - I don't use auto-tune....

User avatar
Calenberger
KVRian
888 posts since 8 Sep, 2019 from Calenberg

Re: PA Any Plugin $29 Voucher

Post Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:00 pm

The PA site seems to be down...
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, kanntu meine musi hoeren da:
https://sonoryth.bandcamp.com/
Signature Sound

JerGoertz
KVRAF
2723 posts since 20 Feb, 2004

Re: PA Any Plugin $29 Voucher

Post Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:04 pm

halleric87 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:15 pm
No time wasted at all. It said they are unique codes that you can choose to share with friends.
Truth.
A well-behaved signature.

quietzone
KVRist
306 posts since 19 Jun, 2019

Re: PA Any Plugin $29 Voucher

Post Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:22 pm

From the PA email:
Simply use one or both of your unique voucher codes, or feel free to share your codes with a friend. That's only if you don't use them.

User avatar
Calenberger
KVRian
888 posts since 8 Sep, 2019 from Calenberg

Re: PA Any Plugin $29 Voucher

Post Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:25 pm

quietzone wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:22 pm
From the PA email:
Simply use one or both of your unique voucher codes, or feel free to share your codes with a friend. That's only if you don't use them.
Share, not sell...
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, kanntu meine musi hoeren da:
https://sonoryth.bandcamp.com/
Signature Sound

User avatar
Vertlain
KVRist
41 posts since 14 Jul, 2018 from Gdansk, Poland

Re: PA Any Plugin $29 Voucher

Post Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:29 pm

Calenberger wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:25 pm
quietzone wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:22 pm
From the PA email:
Simply use one or both of your unique voucher codes, or feel free to share your codes with a friend. That's only if you don't use them.
Share, not sell...
Money makes friends :roll:
Music, just like tortilla, is no fun without a bit of "cheese". :clown:
soundcloud.com/vertlain

User avatar
Calenberger
KVRian
888 posts since 8 Sep, 2019 from Calenberg

Re: PA Any Plugin $29 Voucher

Post Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:35 pm

Calenberger wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:00 pm
The PA site seems to be down...
Works again:
just grabbed Masterdesk and Black Box HG2 :phones:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, kanntu meine musi hoeren da:
https://sonoryth.bandcamp.com/
Signature Sound

imrae
KVRian
1011 posts since 2 Jul, 2010

Re: PA Any Plugin $29 Voucher

Post Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:37 pm

Has anyone figured out a way to use a $25/min$32 voucher with the $29 sale? Even the tuner is up at $20, and only one $29 sale voucher can be used at a time, so there's no way to bump the cart to $32 without putting in something at the grossly inflated "regular" price.

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
14311 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Re: PA Any Plugin $29 Voucher

Post Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:29 am

imrae wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:37 pm
Has anyone figured out a way to use a $25/min$32 voucher with the $29 sale? Even the tuner is up at $20, and only one $29 sale voucher can be used at a time, so there's no way to bump the cart to $32 without putting in something at the grossly inflated "regular" price.
You don’t think it was planned that way do you?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

imrae
KVRian
1011 posts since 2 Jul, 2010

Re: PA Any Plugin $29 Voucher

Post Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:57 am

Of course they aren't going to stack nicely, just trying to work out if there's any remaining use for this monthly voucher. I guess with the tuner it's $5 which is better than nothing :ud:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”