Filters of Mass Destruction - audio demos

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bummer!
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Architeuthis wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:08 pm Waiting for a programmer to help us solve a UI crash, he's been unavailable. The only other way around it would be to start from scratch......................
Doesn´t sound too good. Hope you will have luck with this one.

That does mean, the unity-plugin-idea to frame your different generator-plugins is layed on ice too?
I really hope not, I am looking so much for that one...

Everything is on ice. Just in time for Christmas!

edit: bad joke... nope... nooooooooo :scared:

Architeuthis wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:16 pm Everything is on ice. Just in time for Christmas!

edit: bad joke... nope... nooooooooo :scared:
:)

Keep it up and have a great winter time. Cheers

any news?

want to know too :)

We're looking into hiring a programmer.

Last edited by robindrieghe on Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flower Child Filter is kinda like the beta. As soon as we have a programmer, FCF will get updated with new features.

Okay. Good luck this time finding a reliable team member.

Was messing with the highpass filter that will be coming to FCF, didn't realize how nice it was till now. Thought it was just going to be a "throw in" but it's actually pretty musical offering a wide range of screamy/bubbly/FMy tones from 3 parameters: resonance/drive/bias.

https://hearthis.at/soundemote/superlove-hp6-filter/

sounds wierd in a good sense. It´s steppy as hell also. Can you upload a demo with just a simple sine-modulated filter sweep?

I'll just upload a beta soon because crashes were fixed so you can just use it. Hopefully you are on windows?

Yes Windows and Cubase. Cool. Thank you.

v1.1.1 alpha is up. Confusing: 1.1.1 alpha is a later version than 1.1.1 beta. I named it alpha because it's going to go through lots of changes for the final version. WARNING: This plugin will not be forward compatible. That means you won't be able to update the plugin with the next version. You must save this version for projects you use it in.

Return to “Effects”