Someday Somehow (minimal techno)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I hope you enjoy my songs!

Track 1: Someday Somehow
A laid-back techno groove, which becomes quite urgent as the song progresses.
Track 2: Divine Light
A laid-back techno groove.
Track 3: Beat
A techno drum "dub" track.
Track 4: Amethyst
Otherworldly melody.

https://soundcloud.com/user-492255322/s ... ay-somehow

Thanks for listening.

OK I don't know diddly about techno, I listened to Someday Somehow and am curious as to how it becomes quite urgent?

MRT wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:47 am OK I don't know diddly about techno, I listened to Someday Somehow and am curious as to how it becomes quite urgent?
Hello, thanks for listening!

I just thought, maybe "urgent" isn't the right word. Maybe "persistant" is a better choice of word.

I think Someday Somehow starts to be urgent/persistant at about 2 minutes. Then it gets a little more urgent/persistant at about 2.50 when the melody comes in. It's the drum/beat/rhythm I mean, but all of the sounds contribute to the perceived persistence.

That's one of the things I enjoy about techno: it (techno) seems relentless, you experience like it's never gonna end and I enjoy that!

Thanks for the question. It's a good question, and I enjoyed giving you the explanation.
Last edited by Spring Goose on Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Also, you might like to make a comparison between track 1 Someday Somehow which I think becomes persistant and track 2 Divine Light which I think doesn't.

Return to “Music Cafe”