FS: Zebra, Diva, Bazille, Re-Pro, Bazille, Satin, Presswerk etc./Soundtoys 5/ 20%+ Discount!

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
2ZrgE
KVRian
1196 posts since 30 Mar, 2011

Post Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:10 am

Hi folks and fellow music producers,

All good things must come to an end. After having produced music for around 10 years now I will retire from music production with a smile and a heavy heart due to health problems which cost me quite a bit of money.

Been active here since 2011, here you can find my feedback so far: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=74467&p=5980025&hi ... E#p5980025

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    
I start with the cream of the crop: my U-he collection:

Here’s my offer (prices including all fees):
  • ZebraBundle (Zebra 2 plus ZebraHZ): 245 Euro
    (you'll get Zebra 3 for free if you buy Zebra2/HZ now!!)
  • Diva: 142 Euro
  • Hive 2: 122 Euro (including free Hive Science 1 soundset!) SOLD!
  • Ace: 50 Euro SOLD!
  • Presswerk: 90 Euro
  • Satin: 90 Euro SOLD!
  • Bazille: 101 Euro SOLD!
  • Uhbik: 119 Euro SOLD!
  • MFM2: 59 Euro
  • Filterscape: 99 Euro
  • Re-Pro ⅕: 122 Euro
  • ColorCopy: 49 Euro
Of course all licences are legit and may be sold without any fees, d I’m sure the U-he guys will confirm this (see below for U-he's confirmation). All licences can be resold later, no NFR AFAIK. But anyway, who wants to sell U-he stuff? ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    
I also offer:
  • Soundtoys 5 collection: 299 Euros.

All prices are net prices without any additional fees. You can save 20% and more on all items!

Payment via Paypal Goods & Services, if you have questions just PM me here.

U-he’s transfer rules can be found here: https://u-he.com/support/faq.html#licenses:transfer

“To complete a transfer, all we need is the new owner’s full name and email address. If they already are an existing u-he customer, please send us the name and email address for their u-he account.”

Never had any problems with U-he licences and support so far.

Sountoys 5 licence will be transferred directly by me via the iLok License Manager once the sale is finalized via Paypal.

Infos concernig Sound Toys transfer policy can be found here: https://support.soundtoys.com/customer/ ... m-account-

Feel free to PM me if you want to buy some (or all) of my items.

Gerne auch auf Deutsch, ist manchmal eventuell einfacher. ;)

Cheers,
2ZrgE

Last edited by 2ZrgE on Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:04 pm, edited 13 times in total.

2ZrgE
KVRian

Re: FS: Soundtoys 5, Zebra, Diva, Bazille, Re-Pro, Ace and (almost) all the rest.

Post Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:30 am

Still available.

2ZrgE
KVRian

Re: FS: Zebra, Diva, Bazille, Re-Pro, Ace, Hive etc./Soundtoys 5/ 20%+ Discount!

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:40 am

Postponed Sonic Charge for now.

#rob
KVRian
566 posts since 20 Aug, 2013

Re: FS: Zebra, Diva, Bazille, Re-Pro, Ace, Hive etc./Soundtoys 5/ 20%+ Discount!

Post Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:32 am

I can confirm that these licenses exist in our system, they are all cleared for transfer. :tu:
Cheers,
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

2ZrgE
KVRian

Post Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:32 am

Push

Acid Mitch
KVRAF
2017 posts since 5 Oct, 2005

Post Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:13 am

2ZrgE wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:10 am

Payment via Paypal Friends & Family, if you have questions just PM me here. I guess Paypal F&F it is the safest way for sellers and buyers because U-he and Soundtoys will definitely confirm all my sales and transfer the licences asap.

F&F is the least safe for both buyer and seller. Neither gets protection if something goes wrong.

ATS
KVRAF
6575 posts since 21 Dec, 2002 from MD USA

Post Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:50 am

Acid Mitch wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:13 am
2ZrgE wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:10 am

Payment via Paypal Friends & Family, if you have questions just PM me here. I guess Paypal F&F it is the safest way for sellers and buyers because U-he and Soundtoys will definitely confirm all my sales and transfer the licences asap.

F&F is the least safe for both buyer and seller. Neither gets protection if something goes wrong.

I would think the seller would be super protected. What am I missing?
my music: https://www.soundclick.com/alexcooper
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls ~ Pablo Picasso

Acid Mitch
KVRAF
2017 posts since 5 Oct, 2005

Post Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:08 am

Sell me something expensive via f&f and I'll show you. :lol:

F&f payments can be reversed after the buyer receives the goods and since you've told paypal the transaction is just a friend giving you money, it's not a sale of goods, then you have waived any protection they offer to sellers.

If the buyer is using stolen credit cards, hacked accounts or “dirty” money to pay you via f&f then that also doesn’t look good for you.

2ZrgE
KVRian

Post Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:41 am

Acid Mitch wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:08 am
Sell me something expensive via f&f and I'll show you. :lol:

F&f payments can be reversed after the buyer receives the goods and since you've told paypal the transaction is just a friend giving you money, it's not a sale of goods, then you have waived any protection they offer to sellers.

If the buyer is using stolen credit cards, hacked accounts or “dirty” money to pay you via f&f then that also doesn’t look good for you.
Believe me, I wouldn't use PP at all, but every other way is just to complicated.

Credit cards could always be hacked, but I trust in U-he that in case if something goes wrong they will deactivate the sold licence and then re-activate mine.

But I guess I am going to change money transfer to PP Goods & Services.

2ZrgE
KVRian

Re: FS: Zebra, Diva, Bazille, Re-Pro, Bazille, Satin, Presswerk etc./Soundtoys 5/ 20%+ Discount!

Post Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:54 am

Some sold some available.

2ZrgE
KVRian

Re: FS: Zebra, Diva, Bazille, Re-Pro, Bazille, Satin, Presswerk etc./Soundtoys 5/ 20%+ Discount!

Post Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:41 am

Some prices reduced!

2ZrgE
KVRian

Post Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:39 am

Push.

2ZrgE
KVRian

Post Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:05 am

Still available.

2ZrgE
KVRian

Post Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:23 am

Push

2ZrgE
KVRian

Post Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:16 am

Bazille went away...Corona not. :D

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”