Beta testing the latest changes for all Wusik products.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fmr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:24 pm
WilliamK wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:30 pm
- Wavetable scanning in Wusikstation One needs to be smoother, IMO. Still too many artifacts. Didn't try it yeat in WusikStation.
Next to the Wavetable knob there's a Interp. option. Just use that for better audio.
I tested all the options. None is satisfactory to me. Some are bearable, but not more than that. I wrote this to you before. If you really want your synths to do wavetable scanning, you need to do it properly. Check the good examples in this area and compare the results.

Serum, Hive, Icarus, Pigments, Rapid, etc.

I'll test the scan, but it will be the last time I will waste my time with a scan. It is already painful enough having to go through that with the hosts.
Tested in my laptop running Windows 10 Home, and with a much smaller plug-in folder. Took quite a while, but the scan finished successfully. Now I will have to download this version tomorrow to my desktop machine, and test it there.

Something I don't understand. If P2000 doesn't load VSTi, why does it waste time scanning them? Isn't it possible to check if the plug-in is a VSTi and simply put it aside and move one? This would make the scan process much faster.
Fernando (FMR)

Ah, no, it actually loads the plugin so it can check some stuff that is not possible without loading. So yeah, it takes some time to run. That's why I don't let it run by itself. Some hosts even have both options: fast scan and deep scan. If I recall FL is one.

WilliamK wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:02 pm Ah, no, it actually loads the plugin so it can check some stuff that is not possible without loading.
Again, why does P2000 need to "check some stuff that is not possible without loading" since it will not be using those plug-ins AT ALL?
Fernando (FMR)

Uploading (windows files only for now, give 10 minutes) Wusik SQ200 and Wusik P2000 plus all the other products for testing. Using the new ACP single-window code. Fixed some key-shortcut problems. Still need to fix shortcuts on Wusik 8008.

Cheers, WilliamK

Updated all OSX test files for all products (expect Wusik X42) :cool:

Cheers, WilliamK

Updated all Windows files for the tests that I was doing. All products updated. (except Wusik X42). I fixed the keyboard shortcuts, especially on Wusik 8008 and Wusik Station V9.

Cheers, WilliamK

Just uploaded new files for all products: OSX and Windows. I fixed a problem with OSX not showing menus and also not working buttons. Especially EVE. Also changed the Popup Menus behaviour. Now it will always stay in your way until you click something or click [X] Close at the top. Since those menus are from the external process, I had to do like this to work better. The move-mouse-away-close-menu was not working for me very well, as my hands are a bit shaky. So I was worried that others would have the same problem. Not to mention that on OSX it wasn't even working correctly.

I still need to fix the Multi-Output versions for WSV9 And W8008.

Cheers, WilliamK

Just uploaded new test files for all products (except X42) on OSX and Windows. I fixed a problem with empty menus. Improved the interface CPU usage. Added an IDLE mode that is automatically set when more than 8 seconds of silence is output from any plugin. It goes out of idle mode if you handle the interface (mouse movements) or send any midi notes to the plugin. Also, moving the mouse away from the interface will enter a semi-interface-idle mode which will save 50% cpu usage. Still need to fix a problem with Wusik DLooper loading wave files. Also fixed sample-rate issues on all plugins, specially Wusik P2000.

Cheers, WilliamK

Why are you sending me spam emails again?

How many times is that now that you've lied and said you'd remove them from your database over the past decade?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I'm not. Nothing changed on my site. :shrug: very rude of you on posting like a crazy dude on several posts. You could just on me and I would say: still using the same app and list of emails from the past years.

So this is a figment of my imagination is it?
wusik2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

This is not the thread to discuss this. WhiteRabbyt is misbehaving. If the newsletter has problems we should discuss this in another thread. I will even open a new one in the Off-Topic area. But I want Mr Rabbyt to be handled somehow as hijacking my threads is RUDE, VERY RUDE. As already said that I wasn't aware of any changes on my newsletter app, and I stand by this. I will contact the app creators to seek help and see if THEY changed something. CLEAR?!

Return to “Instruments”