March Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

next contest theme: Back to the future

create a track from the future or go back in time...

where we're going we dont need roads!

No metal? I had way too much fun with the new Ample Hellrazer guitar today so I did a fast one anyway...

The Portal of Xulgaroth

Other instruments are:
Addictive Drums 2 from which I used a preset beat.
Plogue Alter Ego with the Marie Ork voice.

mountainmaster wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:40 pm No metal? I had way too much fun with the new Ample Hellrazer guitar today so I did a fast one anyway...

The Portal of Xulgaroth

Other instruments are:
Nice one! Reminded me a bit of the mighty Voivod....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itHcrRaZhXs

mountainmaster wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:40 pm No metal? I had way too much fun with the new Ample Hellrazer guitar today so I did a fast one anyway...

The Portal of Xulgaroth

Other instruments are:

I had already thought of using the future theme before thread starting to scream Metal, but I guess we with could with Metal instead. We will see, maybe "Metal in the future"

Hellfog wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:07 pm

The Portal of Xulgaroth

Other instruments are:

I had already thought of using the future theme before thread starting to scream Metal, but I guess we with could with Metal instead. We will see, maybe "Metal in the future"
why change?

time travel is an open theme, which could be realised using any genre.
limiting genre puts some off, whereas anyone can do a cover from back to the future in a polkastyle if they choose :hihi:

vurt wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:17 pm
Hellfog wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:07 pm

The Portal of Xulgaroth

Other instruments are:

why change?

time travel is an open theme, which could be realised using any genre.
limiting genre puts some off, whereas anyone can do a cover from back to the future in a polkastyle if they choose :hihi:
No change, I think we do Metal in April or something
Last edited by Hellfog on Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

:tu:

That's it, I'm doing a futuristic metel tune about springs.

Metel!

Is there such a thing as light metal? With clean guitars and lots of synths and clean (ie no screaming and growling) vocals. Just curious. I know about Nightwish but that's about it.
Many paid and free VSTs as well as Kontakt libraries. As well as HW synths/drum machine and acoustic instruments.

Music Bird wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:30 pm Is there such a thing as light metal? With clean guitars and lots of synths and clean (ie no screaming and growling) vocals. Just curious. I know about Nightwish but that's about it.
Metal is probably as subdivided genre as any - you want it? There’s probably a subgenre that fits your description.

Forgotten wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:17 am
Music Bird wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:30 pm Is there such a thing as light metal? With clean guitars and lots of synths and clean (ie no screaming and growling) vocals. Just curious. I know about Nightwish but that's about it.
Metal is probably as subdivided genre as any - you want it? There’s probably a subgenre that fits your description.
False metel.

Music Bird wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:30 pm Is there such a thing as light metal? ...
No
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Return to “Music Cafe”