Unstoppable by panosk

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello people,this is my first time sharing a song here.I am fairly new to music composition and I don't know how to mix properly.I am self taught and still learning.I make my songs in Renoise.Any feedback and pointers are welcome.My set-up is very poor don't even have good speakers and no audio card and a cheap mic.Times are hard and I am unemployed so can't do much about it at the time being.Here it is

Listen to Unstoppable By PanosK by Panos Kostagiannis on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/panos-kostagiann ... -by-panosk

Given your setup, I'm surprised it sounds this good. In fact, part of me thinks you're joking about the no sound card and cheap mic comment. I am curious as to what you're entire setup is, including DAW, vsts, etc.

All in all, this is not bad at all.

wagtunes wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:11 pm Given your setup, I'm surprised it sounds this good. In fact, part of me thinks you're joking about the no sound card and cheap mic comment. I am curious as to what you're entire setup is, including DAW, vsts, etc.

No joking here,cheap mic 30 euros and no external audio card .What you hear was done in one take in Renoise tracker.Vst used Vps Avenger.If you have decent speakers you will probably hear the noise that the vocals have.Thanks for taking the time to listen

noylis wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:20 pm
wagtunes wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:11 pm Given your setup, I'm surprised it sounds this good. In fact, part of me thinks you're joking about the no sound card and cheap mic comment. I am curious as to what you're entire setup is, including DAW, vsts, etc.

No joking here,cheap mic 30 euros and no external audio card .What you hear was done in one take in Renoise tracker.Vst used Vps Avenger.If you have decent speakers you will probably hear the noise that the vocals have.Thanks for taking the time to listen
Well the vocals were mixed down kind of low so no, I didn't hear any noise. I'll take your word for it. :lol:

Nice! Really enjoyed this. Brilliant work considering the cheap set up. Just goes to show you don't need top gear to make decent tracks :tu: Think I'll have another listen...
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

i concur ...
a good early effort ...
certainly heard much worse hereabouts ...

find a nice free EQ ,
and spend a bit of time learning how to use it ...

try to have a few irons in the fire , so you can put a track down for a bit ,
let it percolate , and come back to it after a few days away ...
your ears will thank you ...

jethrobull wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:44 pm Nice! Really enjoyed this. Brilliant work considering the cheap set up. Just goes to show you don't need top gear to make decent tracks :tu: Think I'll have another listen...
Thanks for listening friend

experimental.crow wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:57 pm i concur ...
a good early effort ...
certainly heard much worse hereabouts ...

find a nice free EQ ,
and spend a bit of time learning how to use it ...

try to have a few irons in the fire , so you can put a track down for a bit ,
let it percolate , and come back to it after a few days away ...
your ears will thank you ...
Thanks for the tips and for taking the time to listen

Return to “Music Cafe”