Acoustica 7.2

Official support for: acondigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Stian,
what is new is Acoustica 7.2 ? Also, is it yet possible to view two different sound tracks at the same time ( parallel to each other)?
thank you

Joe

I am very glad to obtain now the new Versin of Acoustica 7.2. :)
Why did you cancel the 32 bit Version?

Peter

I want to stress that I am exciteted about the new fuctions!
Thaks so much

Peter

Hi Joe!
nfj wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:33 pm Stian,
what is new is Acoustica 7.2 ? Also, is it yet possible to view two different sound tracks at the same time ( parallel to each other)?
thank you

Joe
Thanks for the interest! Here's the news item: https://acondigital.com/news/acoustica-7-2/
I'm afraid that we didn't get the split document view feature ready for version 7.2. It's still on the road map, though.

Best,
Stian

Hi!
Gevatter wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:21 pm I am very glad to obtain now the new Versin of Acoustica 7.2. :)
Why did you cancel the 32 bit Version?

Peter
Thanks, good to hear! Maintaining different product versions costs a lot of time and effort and there are hardly any users left that use the 32 bit version. Windows 7 is now officially unsupported, so users will need to move on to a 64 bit OS anyway. We decided that it makes more sense to spend our time on new and exiting features.

Best,
Stian

Anyone try the Remix function?

It crashes my project in Mac OS El Capitan. I really wanted to try that to separated stems and clean up some live stereo recordings.

Same here. The remix tool crashes the project every time.

Christiand135 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:25 pm Anyone try the Remix function?

It crashes my project in Mac OS El Capitan. I really wanted to try that to separated stems and clean up some live stereo recordings.
zyzygis wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:29 pm Same here. The remix tool crashes the project every time.
I'm very sorry to hear this. Did you get a chance to send in the crash reports? I'm not sure what could be the culprit here. It's definitely not a general problem on Mac -- hopefully the crash reports can reveal some information.

Best,
Stian

I sent in a support ticket- will send the crash report when contacted.

Christiand135 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:13 am I sent in a support ticket- will send the crash report when contacted.
Thanks, received! That's very helpful. Some build settings in the custom-built TensorFlow version that we use seem to cause these problems in "El Capitan". We are sorry for the inconvenience and are working hard to find a solution.

Best,
Stian

thank you

Joe
Hi nfj,

As the OP, would you please correct the spelling typo in the header: "Acoutsica" [sic]?

Anybody doing a forum search for 'Acoustica' won't find this thread, which contains some good information.

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Spitfire31 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:32 am
thank you

Joe
Hi nfj,

As the OP, would you please correct the spelling typo in the header: "Acoutsica" [sic]?

Anybody doing a forum search for 'Acoustica' won't find this thread, which contains some good information.

/Joachim
Thanks, Joachim. I didn't notice that. I've fixed the header typo.

Best,
Stian

the 7.2 is a great step forward and the remix-function is really amazing.
but i'm curious, if it's working in 24 bit, too? in comparison to the originals,
my stems are »downgraded« to 16 bit, or do i have missed a setting?

thank you
jan

Hi Jan!
stoltenberg wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:31 pm the 7.2 is a great step forward and the remix-function is really amazing.
but i'm curious, if it's working in 24 bit, too? in comparison to the originals,
my stems are »downgraded« to 16 bit, or do i have missed a setting?

thank you
jan
Thanks -- I'm glad to hear that you like it. Unfortunately, the "Import Stems from File..." command only created 16 bit files for now. I've added the feature request and we'll add a 24 bit option as soon as possible.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”