lockdown songbook.

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AnX wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:27 am
Forgotten wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:15 pm Another one I had forgotten about - That’s Entertainment by The Jam. 4 chords.
even I can play that.... open g then something with two fingers, then something something ... no idea what the names are. :hihi:
It's easiest to play if you put a capo on the 3rd fret to get it in the right key.

The chords are G and Em7 for most of it, and Am and F for the other part (all played at the 3rd fret with the capo).

Hardest part is singing Bruce Foxton's part as it's pretty high.

"something with 2 fingers".

so all the strings then? :lol:

Forgotten wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:18 pm
Forgotten wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:15 pm Another one I had forgotten about - That’s Entertainment by The Jam. 4 chords.
even I can play that.... open g then something with two fingers, then something something ... no idea what the names are. :hihi:
It's easiest to play if you put a capo on the 3rd fret to get it in the right key
are you mental? :lol:

vurt wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:23 pm "something with 2 fingers".

so all the strings then? :lol:
yes :hihi:

:hihi:

AnX wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:35 pm
It's easiest to play if you put a capo on the 3rd fret to get it in the right key
I do it because I hate singing in a different key to the one I know.

But yes, I probably am... :hihi:

Forgotten wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:30 pm
AnX wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:35 pm
I do it because I hate singing in a different key to the only one I know.

But yes, I probably am... :hihi:
the charlatans?

Four those who are thinking of expanding their repertoire
I've uploaded several standards in guitar pro6 format to my cloud server.

Here you go.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhYVZhUTIG_3filPfwq ... 4?e=QRvOkh
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

tapper mike wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:47 am Four those who are thinking of expanding their repertoire
I've uploaded several standards in guitar pro6 format to my cloud server.

Here you go.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhYVZhUTIG_3filPfwq ... 4?e=QRvOkh

Can also be opened with the free Tux Guitar.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Return to “Guitars”