Contest: April Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Time for Metal.

That was quick.
Couldn't wait huhh...? :D

This is only the gossip thread, Submission comes a bit later April 1

There is even christian heavy metal - how can that be? - in a genre of broken sound, loud volumes, power chords, tritone and occult horror lyrics.

What about synth metal? Or electronic metal? I guess Rammstein would fit that if you wanted to do a Rammstein style track if that's considered metal.
Many paid and free VSTs as well as Kontakt libraries. As well as HW synths/drum machine and acoustic instruments.

You will know in your heart if you are MOST METEL

:hyper:

synth metal, electronic metal, Rammstein, christian is all metal. Rules are there no rules in metal, so long it sounds like metal, if you are unsure what is metal is google or youtube it and explore.

Time Limit 6 min

Metal - Loud guitars, incoherant vocals, lots of noise. Inversely proportional to how much it sounds like actual music.

donkey tugger wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:47 am You will know in your heart if you are MOST METEL
I do believe that I’m going to have to submit an entry for April...

...now where’s my 7 string and my pedal board...

Forgotten wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:54 pm

7 string
In Fiesta Red? :hyper:

donkey tugger wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:27 pm
Forgotten wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:54 pm

7 string
In Fiesta Red? :hyper:
Yes.

Kind of a blackish shade of fiesta red though...

im expecting a lot of death and doom dirges this month for some reason...

vurt wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:28 pm im expecting a lot of death and doom dirges this month for some reason...
Not from me.

wagtunes wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:30 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:28 pm im expecting a lot of death and doom dirges this month for some reason...
Not from me.
norwegian black metal? :o

Return to “Music Cafe”