March Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I thought the theme was time travel in general.

with some added reference to a sci fi film.

great track though 8)

gotta admit to being a little shocked when you used the word "prison" Mr Vurt. But that's what it is I guess
My little brother is near LA and he & his wife got it. They're recovering at home nicely, thank you - gonna be fine and hopefully immune after
Me & my girl are just hunkering down. She tele-commutes with her office and I work in the wine store ~15hrs a week, packing bottles and answering the phone. Alone. We just got back from a 45 minute(chilly) walk around the 'hood. We saw other humans & that was nice
best to U all
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

mountainmaster wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:48 pm I thought the theme was time travel in general.
There was a rule at the top of the page that it has to reference a sci-fi movie.

I was going to enter the piano piece I uploaded to the Music Cafe a couple of weeks ago, as I recorded it with my iPhone under the piano - I had thought of the idea of someone traveling back to prohibition times and leaving their phone under the piano in a speakeasy, but realized I wasn’t referencing a sci-fi movie, so didn’t use it.

I’m sure that if everyone is good with you missing that then it’s a valid entry.

Mister Natural wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:48 pm gotta admit to being a little shocked when you used the word "prison" Mr Vurt. But that's what it is I guess
My little brother is near LA and he & his wife got it. They're recovering at home nicely, thank you - gonna be fine and hopefully immune after
Me & my girl are just hunkering down. She tele-commutes with her office and I work in the wine store ~15hrs a week, packing bottles and answering the phone. Alone. We just got back from a 45 minute(chilly) walk around the 'hood. We saw other humans & that was nice
best to U all
ive ordered a few masks, to give myself a little more freedom. still cant visit people or do anything fun, but at least i can use public transport again and get further than my corner shop

stay safe people! :)

not medical, i went military and biker :lol:
2 n95 biker masks and an n99 military thing :D

gotta look the part in a zombie apocalypse 8)

vurt wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:07 pm not medical, i went military and biker :lol:

Didn't go with the Bane mask then...? :hihi:

Forgotten wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:32 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:07 pm not medical, i went military and biker :lol:

Didn't go with the Bane mask then...? :hihi:
not n95 rated :hihi:

i could probably slip it over the other though :o

(or my boba fett helmet)

or somethimg a little more "residential"
20200331_162041.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

It would be great to see everyone walking around in those!

when it says "roleplay" do they mean, in the boudoir? :o

vurt wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:30 pm when it says "roleplay" do they mean, in the boudoir? :o
If you have lube I guess so.

First time I've heard it called that though...

Return to “Music Cafe”