Audio Assault Sigma - Free metal plugin for l33t shredders!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello friends! Just published my own review of the brand new SI6MA amp sim VST plugin by Audio Assault! This thing sounds very heavy and brutal, perfect for death and thrash metal! Ever tried it?
https://youtu.be/sBxszpFFGe8

No, but i'm interested now!

alessandroarzilli wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:45 pm Hello friends! Just published my own review of the brand new SI6MA amp sim VST plugin by Audio Assault! This thing sounds very heavy and brutal, perfect for death and thrash metal! Ever tried it?
Hi Alessandro,

here's how you can disable the builtin IR loader even if there's no explicit button to do so. Attached you can find a zip file that contains two impulse responses which both represent a dirac pulse, i.e. the first sample is 1 and all other ones after that are 0. The file "DiracPulse-OneSample.wav" doesn't even have any trailing zeroes and only contains one sample with a value of 1. Load one of the two files as the response to be used by Si6ma's IR loader. If possible use the one that's called "DiracPulse-OneSample.wav" because this file should be computationally optimal as each input sample is only convolved with that one sample.

This way you get the original input that's fed to the internal IR loader, i.e. the original signal from the amp, as the output of the internal IR loader and can put your own IR loader with your own IRs after the amp plugin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Passed 303 posts. Next stop: 808.

Or alternatively, get the latest update of Sigma and then you can just turn the cab off.

But the DiracPulse is cool if there was no other way of doing it.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Good content and editing, thanks for sharing

Thanks you all for letting me know!
Yes, definitely it was un update needed, no issues with the newest version! Also, they added the noise gate!
Thank you again!!

Return to “Effects”