Best Advice Given?

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Don't drink that bong water - it hasn't been changed in 6 months!

Forgotten wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:34 pm Don't drink that bong water - it hasn't been changed in 6 months!
errr, who drinks bongwater anyway? even fresh?
get a glass, hippy.

vurt wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:46 pm
Forgotten wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:34 pm Don't drink that bong water - it hasn't been changed in 6 months!
errr, who drinks bongwater anyway? even fresh?
get a glass, hippy.
Well eventually that particular bong water was drunk by a very drunk friend when someone bet him a fiver he wouldn't do it.

ah bet! alls fair there! :tu:

Forgotten wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:31 pmWell eventually that particular bong water was drunk by a very drunk friend when someone bet him a fiver he wouldn't do it.
Yeah, a very drunk "friend". Don't think we don't know. ;)
A well-behaved signature.

Don’t ask for advice on KVR, as the party boys will soon follow 😔
:nutter: if you can read this, your screen is big

fluffy?

vurt wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:54 pmfluffy?
:hihi:

A tip from Forgotten - Don't drink the bog water
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

JerGoertz wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:49 pm
Forgotten wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:31 pmWell eventually that particular bong water was drunk by a very drunk friend when someone bet him a fiver he wouldn't do it.
I didn’t need a fiver that badly, but I will admit I thought about it. One look at the thick oil slick on the surface of it was enough to put all thought of doing it out of my mind

Forgotten wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:44 pm
I didn’t need a fiver that badly, but I will admit I thought about it. One look at the thick oil slick on the surface of it was enough to put all thought of doing it out of my mind
ill make it a 10er and a tub of marmite :tu:

vurt wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:13 pm
Forgotten wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:44 pm
ill make it a 10er and a tub of marmite :tu:
Now you're talking!

Return to “Production Techniques”