Korg And Roland Accused Of Illegal Practice In The UK: “Preventing Online Discounting”

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

When will we see cheaper synths?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Funny, because, I remember Tone2 pulling their synths from Best Service because they ran discounts on them (at a strategically bad time when they were about to release Icarus 2).

chk071 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:24 pm Funny, because, I remember Tone2 pulling their synths from Best Service because they ran discounts on them (at a strategically bad time when they were about to release Icarus 2).
Worth noting that Tone 2 also doesn’t allow reselling of licenses bought from Best Service...wonder if that’s legit?

Winstontaneous wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:56 am
chk071 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:24 pm Funny, because, I remember Tone2 pulling their synths from Best Service because they ran discounts on them (at a strategically bad time when they were about to release Icarus 2).
Worth noting that Tone 2 also doesn’t allow reselling of licenses bought from Best Service...wonder if that’s legit?
Is that something new?
They let me sell the ones I bought from there.

minimum advertised price is not the same thing as minimum sell price . i have a great relationship with my local dealers .
isn't it up to online dealers to be as flexible with their pricing as my locals are ?
isn't it up to the buyer to haggle for a better price rather than just hit the buy it now button ?

What you write here isn't true. All synths except Icarus2 are still available for Best Service.
Proof: https://www.bestservice.de/tone2.html

Icarus2 has been removed temporarily for technical reasons. The distribution method does currently not work because we got no database-connection Best Service. It might change in the near future, since will be working on a solution.

Return to “Instruments”