Dmitry Sches' Thorn VI

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

bftucker wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:00 am I wish I didn’t own Thorn....

So I could buy it again! :wink:

:P
+ 1 :tu:

I bought two licenses last time around...

It was almost a crime not to...
No auto tune...

digitalboytn wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:46 am I bought two licenses last time around...

It was almost a crime not to...
At $15, I am sure you would be tempted to buy again. ;)

Is it possible to get it for just $15? Or only when purchasing something else to make up the minimum spend on a voucher?

GaryG wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:48 am Is it possible to get it for just $15? Or only when purchasing something else to make up the minimum spend on a voucher?
It is possible to get only Thorn for $15. No other product required in cart. Just apply the $25 voucher at checkout.

I'm astounded at the price :o
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:38 am I'm astounded at the price :o
Indeed! Spoken by somebody who clearly knows his way around the synth :tu:

Just come back from listening to the demos of your Thorn sound-sets. Really beautiful stuff. Can't afford it at the moment, but the bundle is definitely on my 'to-buy' list.

Hopefully others will check it out, also.

You don´t have to be a genius to realise that this price tag is a joke for a synth like Thorn. I really hope that Dmitry is doing fine and is getting a fair cut from PA. All the other devs of course as well.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:10 am
Touch The Universe wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:38 am I'm astounded at the price :o
Indeed! Spoken by somebody who clearly knows his way around the synth :tu:

Just come back from listening to the demos of your Thorn sound-sets. Really beautiful stuff. Can't afford it at the moment, but the bundle is definitely on my 'to-buy' list.

Hopefully others will check it out, also.
This is true. Your soundsets are gorgeous.
Should check out Empty Vessels too. Really shows what Thorn is capable of :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:53 am
GaryG wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:48 am Is it possible to get it for just $15? Or only when purchasing something else to make up the minimum spend on a voucher?
It is possible to get only Thorn for $15. No other product required in cart. Just apply the $25 voucher at checkout.
Maybe I'm getting my vouchers mixed up, the recently issued one doesn't work, says minimum spend of $49 not reached.

GaryG wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:36 pm Maybe I'm getting my vouchers mixed up, the recently issued one doesn't work, says minimum spend of $49 not reached.
Use the customer survey voucher mentioned earlier, it's from $39

Got the customer survey voucher from PA and I'm very tempted.
Is this redundant if I already use other "modern" synths like Serum, FM8 or Synthmaster?

Pacific05 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:29 pm Got the customer survey voucher from PA and I'm very tempted.
Is this redundant if I already use other "modern" synths like Serum, FM8 or Synthmaster?
I'd say that with the exception of Serum (Only because I've never tried it), there is no redundency.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:03 pm
Pacific05 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:29 pm Got the customer survey voucher from PA and I'm very tempted.
I'd say that with the exception of Serum (Only because I've never tried it), there is no redundency.
Thanks el-bo!
I'm giving Thorn a try. Interesting and really good sounding to my ears.

Pacific05 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:13 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:03 pm
Thanks el-bo!
I'm giving Thorn a try. Interesting and really good sounding to my ears.
Does it sound and work that much better than FM8? Or is it more or less same thing?
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Return to “Instruments”