Waves releases MultiMod Rack

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aloysius wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:06 pm Day One: Thanks Waves. :hyper:

One year later: Your Waves Update Plan is About to Expire :x
Yes! And as we all know, it then immediately and completely stops working, right?!

So your point is really well made and super-spot on! Keep it coming - we all can use some great wisdom and common sense! :hail:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:30 pm Yes! And as we all know, I've said something silly again, right?!
:tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:39 pm Yes! And as we all know, I've said something silly again, right?!

So pleased to get this. Didn’t buy cos I thought it may be a giveaway sooner or later. Thanks Waves. Already sounding good in a track I’m writing 👍
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

krabbencutter wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:06 pm Yes! And as we all know, I've made some unreasonable demands again, right?!
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:57 pm Yes! And as we all know, krabbencutter and I are actually one and the same person

Such a great addition to the already sick Berzerk and abbey road distortions.

That's actually very smart of them to realize it would be better to hand these away.
Already got Berzerk for free (black friday), so which one should go for? MDMX or Abbey Road Saturator?

Actually a really cool way to chain these distortions, I'd hope there were more distortion units on the way to go in it.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

pestymenace91 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:17 am That's actually very smart of them to realize it would be better to hand these away.
Already got Berzerk for free (black friday), so which one should go for? MDMX or Abbey Road Saturator?
I really really like the AR Saturator. Try a demo of both and decide! :)

If you only have 2 of the distortions (MDMX & Bezerker for example), when you get the Rack for free does it include the 3rd distortion (Abbey Raods Saturation) as well or is it just a rack for the 2 that you have?
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

No, it doesn't have the Saturator (which is 42 dollars now with a coupon).

I just created a spreadsheet for the Multimod artist presets, so people who only have 2 out of 3 plugins can still make sense of them
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Pease ignore the typos in the preset names, I was just quickly running through all of them.

I've already pointed out the issue to Waves, but their response has not been very helfpul so far.

Return to “Effects”