WTF!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Karma_tba wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:48 pm WTF ….. my reaction exactly!! What's the point. Love music? More like love noise. What do you do to this? You can't dance to it or sing along! It doesn't tell a story or inspire any emotion. I don't know how much you have invested in hardware, but I could bang on some pots and pans and get a the same discord. Maybe it's the virus...wait Virus is hardware too.

remind me again how many platinum discs you have?

Karma_tba wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:48 pm WTF ….. my reaction exactly!! What's the point. Love music? More like love noise. What do you do to this? You can't dance to it or sing along! It doesn't tell a story or inspire any emotion. I don't know how much you have invested in hardware, but I could bang on some pots and pans and get a the same discord. Maybe it's the virus...wait Virus is hardware too.
Yeah, diggin` the contradiction there! LOL :tu:
---------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/channel/KatherineAlicia

Katherine Alicia wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:46 pm
Yeah, diggin` the contradiction there! LOL :tu:
You tell him Katherine. LOL

tongue in wags, not a good look

:lol:

Nice job, it's good to be able to stay creative during these troubling times. Personally, all
I have been able to do, so far through the stay home order, is play video games (and smoke weed) :D

Lost_My_Karma_tbh wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:48 pm WTF ….. my reaction exactly!! love noise. What do you do to this? I could bang some pots and get hard.
Last edited by toonertik on Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pekbro wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:18 pm Nice job, it's good to be able to stay creative during these troubling times. Personally, all
I have been able to do, so far through the stay home order, is play video games (and smoke weed) :D
Maui Wowie? I remember smoking some after a gig..
sitting on a flight case and yeah...
that was the case to a good flight..

Wowie indeed :party:

And to Katherine..

some cool hard sounds in there... :tu:

Interesting error message when I tried to play this...
Screenshot (11).png
Well, it played eventually, and I must be Mr Grumpy, too, 'cos I'm with Karma on this one. It comes across as a study in wub wub.
I get bored if there's no key change or discernible melody after a couple of minutes. :shrug: I must really be getting old. :(
I did check out Katherine's channel, and there's a clip of her playing live - she has an enviable amount of hardware at her fingertips.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Googly Smythe wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:53 pm Interesting error message when I tried to play this...

Screenshot (11).png

Well, it played eventually, and I must be Mr Grumpy, too, 'cos I'm with Karma on this one. It comes across as a study in wub wub.
I get bored if there's no key change or discernible melody after a couple of minutes. :shrug: I must really be getting old. :(
I did check out Katherine's channel, and there's a clip of her playing live - she has an enviable amount of hardware at her fingertips.
The difference between you and Karma is you're not being a dick about it. You can dislike something without coming off as a real a-hole.

wagtunes wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:58 pm

The difference between you and Karma is you're not being a dick about it. You can dislike something without coming off as a real a-hole.
Exactly!

Googly Smythe wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:53 pm Interesting error message when I tried to play this...

Screenshot (11).png

That`s cool, it is entirely experimental and just a jam recorded live, I don`t think it`s even in true stereo! LOL
The range of music I do make not even my fans will like everything! but there`s also something for everyone too, so there will be at least One track you`ll like on there. Hell, even I`v got favorites and some stuff i`m not keen on anymore! LOL
---------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/channel/KatherineAlicia

wagtunes wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:58 pmYou can dislike something without coming off as a real a-hole.
Ah! The student becomes the master :tu:

Track's not bad, as far as it goes. But it feels, imo, like an extended breakdown, waiting to return to a main section. If it were to be fleshed out with some other harmonic elements, it would definitely be of more interest (To us ol' fogeys, anyway) :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”